bittah.com!~ YouTube Gaming (twitch clone) is live

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Oh great, more wankertard streamers
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:44 pm

I went through this phase where i enjoyed watching streamers - moreso it was a reasonable way to watch games being played that i had a passing interest in but didnt want to play myself. I guess i came onto this having watched quite a few Let's Play's on youtube, particularly Total War games, where i realised how bad i suck at campaigns compared to people who really think about what they do.

Some streams were amusing - like this guy in H1Z1 survival running around being a dick, some of the things he was doing was genuinely funny. But then i realised that all of these cunts are the same. They're these obnoxious, super up their own fucking ass, people making ridiculous amounts of money with ridiculous amounts of followers. I became aware of their lingo, the way they refer to everyone in their chat as 'chat', how they try and be funny and cool and basically this awesome dude, where in fact it's just some fucking nerd in a room playing computer games in a sponsored seat & professional looking mic.

They just shit me, egotistical knobs. The money some of these guys make... then the money dudes like PewdiePie make on Youtube, it's holy fuck material.
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:43 pm

If you want your Vids to appear from your youtube channel tag your Vids Gaming and set the vid to public and it'll appear in the Gaming Youtube
MikHail
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm

pewdiepies gf is fukn hot dont u fukn say a bad thing about pewds

………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
BRO FIST
IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO
Kroz-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:14 pm

for me, twitch runs like utter shit and i welcome the competition. now i just need something worth watching.
https://github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

settings of import:

requires livestreamer which in twitch gui can be setup to use mpc with madVR. No buffering on source here, not since they installed an output in sydney instead of just their ingest last year.
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:20 pm

IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO
………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../