bittah.com!~ Review requests - Page 2

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Reviews / 

Moderators: Deepjay, Sotha, Super Moderators

Discord

Online now

Midair

Playing now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:10 pm

I have heard rumours this is Scarlett Johansson's best film performance yet.
Has anyone seen this? Would you like to review this supposed trippy movie experience.
I'd recommend this movie for anyone who has entertained the thought of Scar-Jo noood.

Under the Skin is an Art-House/ Sci-Fi Thriller (This is the best Possible Label i could think of) Portrays Scarlett Johansson as an alien who seduces men and gets naked... Alot.

Theres a few scenes that involve Scar-Jo driving and talking to men on the side of the road, These are real people that don't know they are being filmed which is a really cool idea,
Spoiler: Show
Then she lures men into her creepy house, Gets naked and traps them in this goop that dissolves them until only their skin remains. One particularly disturbing scene shows two victims interacting, One freshly trapped, The other almost completely dissolved. Probably the best scene in the movie.
Some Beautiful Cinematography and a really Unsettling Score creates this comfortable yet tense vibe throughout most of the film. Eventually in the 2nd and 3rd act she tries to "Become Human"
Spoiler: Show
She finds a nice guy and stays with him for a few days but has an alien breakdown and runs into the woods, Almost gets raped by a Truckie and eventually Gets set on fire by Rapey Trucke rbut not before revealing her "True Form" (The Whole Movie is worth it for the last few act of the film)
Dancingbonerguy/10
Lambda
calm

[ignore]

Post » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Feel free to write an actual review in its own thread - this thread is just for requests - and no not reviewing hookers.
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:41 pm

anyone have any insight about Alien Isolation? Was considering picking it up for $25 on steam.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:29 pm

philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:24 pm

That review is so good on so many levels.
AoD
calm

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Go Set A Watchman

Paging Dr. Monk, Dr. Dumbo.

Not that it's relevant, but my second child's first name is Harper, and was named so before the announcement of the new book.
punk
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]