bittah.com!~ View topic - wired to persuade

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Tribes: Ascend gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance.

General discussion on off-topic material

Moderator: Super Moderators

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 11:39 am

wired to persuade

Bash
Undisputed Tribes Ascend World Champion!!!

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 1:02 pm

That's all well and good, but it was revealed to me in a dream of tea leaves that looked like clouds in the shape of the god Ra that you're a gay.

Discuss

punk
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 1:08 pm

punk Wrote:That's all well and good, but it was revealed to me in a dream of tea leaves that looked like clouds in the shape of the god Ra that you're a gay.

Discuss

I prescribe less DMT
thenk
calm

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm

punk Wrote:That's all well and good, but it was revealed to me in a dream of tea leaves that looked like clouds in the shape of the god Ra that you're a gay.

Discuss

it occurs to me that your dream must have derived from the preconseived gut instinct on which you felt I was gay. the fact that your dreaming about 'gays' in clouds would lead me to believe you're either a gay yourself or you're rather confused about oneself. perhaps we can provide you an answer as a collective intelligence rather than let you stumble blindly on behind your blindfold of delusion.
Bash

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Confirmation bias exists, it is what won game 1 for Queensland. :madshake:

Bongoloid
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]

Post » Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm now sceptical of the researcher's confirmation bias. How can we trust scientists when they all have, apparently, flawed reasoning?

OpenTheory
user

[ignore]

Post » Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 pm

those words are tiny >:[

Lewdeh
bumfuck
bumfuck

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 am

Hmm, so they have identified something that has already been identified for thousands of years, then they speculate by using the same flawed methods they identified? GG science.

dumbo
fighting THE MAN

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 am

it's pretty funny really. I prefer not to argue as I 'speculate' (lol) that i'll be proven wrong somewhere so I prefer to create the discussion and watch, possibly chime in with some witty comments. :P . thank you bittah for helping me with my speculating experiments. :buttplug:

Bash

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Interesting. I was just reading about "loss aversion" (as a sales technique :lol: ) the other day.

Bash Wrote:it's pretty funny really. I prefer not to argue as I 'speculate' (lol) that i'll be proven wrong somewhere so I prefer to create the discussion and watch, possibly chime in with some witty comments. :P . thank you bittah for helping me with my speculating experiments. :buttplug:

^
Iscariot

[ignore]