bittah.com!~ View topic - Eurotrip!

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Tribes: Ascend gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance.

General discussion on off-topic material

Moderator: Super Moderators

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Eurotrip!

Hey peeps, I'm heading to Europe for 3months funs and was looking for some input from anyone who has been there before, The trip will be a mix of party and site-seeing(mostly party), im looking for any ideas on amazing things to see and do that tourists don't generally know about.
I'll be hitting up the following countries/cities!
England(London)
France(Paris, Nice)
Italy(Rome, Florence, Venice)
Germany(Munich, Berlin)
Czech Rep. (Prague)
Netherlands(Amsterdam)
Belgium(Antwerp -only going here for tomorrowland!)
Spain(Madrid, Barca, Valencia, Pamplona(Bull Run!!!), Ibiza)
Greece(Athens, Corfu, Ios, Mykonos)
Austria(Vienna)
Turkey(Istanbul)

Assassin
Sexy Beast

[ignore]

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Go to Mario's in Florence and get a steak. Also go to the bar that invented the negroni.... Called negroni.

Two favorite food and drink places in Florence, went there every weekend for 5 months :)

sp|te
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Im heading over in late june also, ill post up somethings im doing and think you will like when im on my pc.

Also if you want to party you should research croatia, some of the best parties/festivals in europe(apparently). Thats if you have spare time.

rain
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Sounds good rain! How long you going for?
I'm leaving on thursday, and we considered doing croatia but time/itinerary was full!

Assassin
Sexy Beast

[ignore]

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 10:02 pm

I just got back from Copenhagen->London->Positano->Rome->Samui->Bangkok on Saturday.

In Italy totally recommend Positano, awesome place. Also Copenhagen was a seriously great city.

Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Just watch out for the pick pockets in Rome...actually...Italy all together.
If you're going to do a tour group of the usual things, don't quite exxy. Better off on your own as they go too quick you miss a lot (but thats me).

For nice food and place to walk around in Rome, go to Via Della Croce a street close to the spanish steps. If you like Vino and good pizza, go to a place called L'Enoteca Antica on the same street..actually it's best pizza I've ever had. Loved the small streets around the Spanish steps the most. Also check out Piazza Del Popolo to chill out..pretty cool around there not too touristy, not far from Via Della Croce. (if you're lucky, they tend to have big nights around there, flares the lot)

Have fun!

Dukette
unsettled

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 8:44 am

Yeah but you'd have to be a bit of a dumb tourist to get pickpocketed though. Sure, these guys are pros and if you're not careful you'll get done, but just by not keeping an obvious wallet in your pocket, using a bag with concealed zips/pockets etc, keeping cash in your little pants coin pocket or various other things, and just paying attention to anyone in close range to you usually gets you by without issue. I had no problems in Rome - none even in Naples, which is worse. Also lived in China for a year with not a single issue, another country where tourists are often hit by them. Just have to be smart.

Course all that being said, there's always those pricks that'l just cut your bag, or yank it off you from a scooter.

Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 am

It's not a purse it's a european carryall.

Sotha
value adder

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 am

Maybe not pick pockets but the diversion scams. Got them on the train quite a bit but if you read up you're fine. That was more Naples anyway.

Dukette
unsettled

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 am

While it's nice doing all the touristy things, try to get off the beaten track when you can to see the culture and way of life outside the fakeness tourist routes offer.

Xarax
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 am

Make sure you bang a different chick in every country, state and province. I mean, isn't that what the point is after all?

thenk
calm

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 11:31 am

Oh to be able to travel as a single man. The hot Italian chicks I saw...oh and moreso, the hot Thai chicks...jeez, i always thought that maybe Chinese and Japanese chicks were the hawter of the Asian races...i was absolutely floored by how many hot as hell chicks were in Thailand, particularly Bangkok.

Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 11:46 am

Lets be honest though DJ, you've had yellow fever for a while. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

While I spent time in Bangkok, I never really paid much attention, was far too busy and the time spent there far too short.

Sotha
value adder

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 pm

What's wrong with yellow fever thx?

Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Bangkok = STD city

Xarax
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 pm

As a fellow sufferer (although my case isn't as bad) I sympathise. However my affliction seems to be for the half-caste, so maybe I got a different strain.

Sotha
value adder

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Xarax Wrote:Bangkok = STD city

Sotha Wrote:As a fellow sufferer (although my case isn't as bad) I sympathise.

Got the wrong idea till i read the last part :)
Duff5000
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

-RaiN Wrote:Im heading over in late june also, ill post up somethings im doing and think you will like when im on my pc.

Also if you want to party you should research croatia, some of the best parties/festivals in europe(apparently). Thats if you have spare time.

Croatia is the f*****g bomb. Cheap, full of beautiful women, inexpensive & excellent food & beer, heaps of sunshine and water with 20ft visibility. Oh and everyone likes to get nekid (including the Italians who hop over to escape the Catholic guilt). Highly recommend the Dalmation Coast, especially Hvar. It's been dubbed "the new Riviera". Heaps of Aussies in Croatia (more than any other nationality other than Italians when I was there) but every Cro has an Aussie cousin so we are most welcome there. Cro women also know what they want and aren't afraid to get it.

Great list Duff - not much you can't find out from the guides etc. I recommend using hostel.com if you are backpacking to help you find the good ones (St Christopher's Inns - and particularly their one in Amsterdam - are particularly good). Oh and the Old Town in Nice is the best part, near the port....I'm fortunate enough to have a brother who owns a small apartment block there so I go to stay their quite often. Plenty of hawt chix but they are a bit snooty (if they are French).

Deepjay Wrote:Oh to be able to travel as a single man. The hot Italian chicks I saw...oh and moreso, the hot Thai chicks...jeez, i always thought that maybe Chinese and Japanese chicks were the hawter of the Asian races...i was absolutely floored by how many hot as hell chicks were in Thailand, particularly Bangkok.

Italian chicks are super stylish and pretty hard to get in the pants of (Catholics hmph) but Thai women...f**k you have to beat that **** off with a stick. So sexually forward it's hard to tell the hookers from the hunters...f*****g great place :lol:
Iscariot

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Iscariot Wrote:. So sexually forward it's hard to tell the hookers from the hunters...f*****g great place :lol:

haha its a f****d problem to have huh? not
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 pm

that's quite the itinerary
make sure you get enough time in each place to do the things you want

deadpixel
celibate retard

[ignore]