bittah.com!~ Instant Access Midair PUG
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- Bittah 5s - Midair LCTF Draft 2018
- good to be backkkk aka freestyler
- Bittah 9s - Midair Oceanic Base Draft 2018
- November 2018 - Tribes 20yr Anniversary
- Midair competition survey
- one or two maps on a Sunday at 6 PM EST (before the pubs).
- given our player base size we go with 5v5 LT (as retarded as it might sound at first, when we played T1 LT with 5v5+ it just didn't work as well as 5v5, and since MA is so similar I expect it will be the same). If we hit enough for 7v7+ (wishful) then we try out a base map too.
- put your names down if you would like to play so we can get a sense of numbers (first in gets first map).
- we can decide on teams ahead of the day (I've been told we won't have a 'tourny mode' at this stage which makes picking teams on the day painful).
Yea those 2. Tolar could even be added.Which maps would we want? Both of these are somewhat balanced maps I reckon:
- SLE83 (whatever that snow map is called)
- Desert outpost (whatever that desert dangerous crossing map is called)
the VGS script might be a good alternative for anyone that doesnt want to voip.
Maybe an idea to create teams based on what position everyone would want to play? As long as we dont end up with stacked teams.
Danger and Hobbs would make okay captains.