bittah.com!~ probably the last vid, lan and tribes!

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Tribes / Competitive / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:46 am

probably the last vid, lan and tribes!

STUBY1
user

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:32 pm

:|

The fuck did I just watch... dat intro...

Reasonable movie I guess, some decent shots, but really long (and samey) for an MA flick.

From a production point of view it looked a little grainy ingame? And adding the voices after the shots was a bit... kitsch...
KFC
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:35 pm

good shots

not sure i can watch 25 mins of pathy MAs but they good shots

everyone wants to be iago these days :P

not sure about the intro, finding out everyone in the team is an epic nerd doesn't make for good loving :laugh:
whitewhale

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Good music nice and relaxing
Good shots. Getting sick and tired of blue plates. Whereas the flag play with quatra kills midairs flag return etc all in one play? That's what I want to see :D
Dat intro
Lol ta isn't worthy of having t1 voices in it :(
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 pm

only 2 players pulling off that shit xuiby :mrgreen:

all will be revealed.......
whitewhale

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Taunts get the best outa you stuby :P

<--- ordertokaos
ImPaLoR
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN!

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:56 pm

only 2 players pulling off that shit xuiby :mrgreen:

all will be revealed.......
:yellow_laugh:

Don't wait too long...
KFC

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:42 pm

well put together. nice work

could do without seeing the 4-5-6 missed discs in the lead up to the MA however. :greentoung:
kust0m
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 pm

nice, bit long. edit it down abit to cut to the meat would be nice
TOMbombadill
unsettled

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Do people still play TA? My install fucked up and haven't be bothered to get it working yet.
rain
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:53 pm

yes, it's still active, i pop in from time to time and still easy to find a game
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm

that said, after a bit of a play tonight you'd be well advised to not look at global chat or type anything to anyone... with iago raging at people using tanks saying it was for nubs to get kills I pointed out the irony considering him and ww were sitting around together in jugg with LMG and thrown disc basically farming kills... he didn't take kindly to that comparison.
I'd rather face a tank than one jugg with that loadout. I can have a decent duel with a tank... there's nothing remotely fun about 1v1 against jugg with LMG and thrown disc.
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 am

Jugg is actually pretty easy to take out with most classes, as long as you don't get close enough to be splash spammed with discs. You usually play double explosive soldier as well, that's like anti-jug.
shikarri
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 am

that said, after a bit of a play tonight you'd be well advised to not look at global chat or type anything to anyone... with iago raging at people using tanks saying it was for nubs to get kills I pointed out the irony considering him and ww were sitting around together in jugg with LMG and thrown disc basically farming kills... he didn't take kindly to that comparison.
iago was actually raging at your two to three *free* tanks every fucking map, adding to an already colossal d stack. it *is* for nubs to get kills and makes for shit games. while i know that it's probably difficult to see what is going on what with the unavoidable motion blur and speed wobbles you get running the same shitty soldier grabs, understand that the true irony exists in watching you complain about how gamebreaking it was for ww and i to clear the flagstand (at your base, against 5 or 6 people with higher dps cg's than the lmg + 2-3 tanks + kitchen sink :yellow_laugh: ) and then see you switch from soldier (morbidly underpowered dueling class.....oh wait.....) to disc jugg with mirv and join the d stack.

the fucking mirv.

at least you have to aim the lmg to farm a kill. your soapbox has termites, hop down before you hurt yourself.

oh and imp is ordertochaos? i wondered where the remora complex was stemming from.
iago
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 am

man i play like once every 6 weeks, spend half my time capping, the rest clearing against a god awful d stack.......i dont say a fuking word to anyone and blair still on his high horse :roll:

from a guy using quickdraw double explosive thats pretty rich, i can think of 4 classes that easily out duel juggs

ahhh well, thems the breaks eh

dueling tanks fun :laugh:
whitewhale

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:05 am

Quickdraw and double explosive weapons? That's a little bit easy mode ........ give me fusion deluxe mortar and a quick capper to aim at any day! Only reason I pack an X1 on my load out is to swiftly deal with double explosive grieferz that try to stop my clearing/retrieving progress! (And to shoot at the inevitable stack of angry defenders who feel the need to endlessly chase me for the remainder of the map once I have dropped a few green eggs and spam on their heads) now if I could equip two mortars at once. ..... that'd be something special :) :laugh:
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:47 am

Run jugger disc and use the base as protection :D funny watching the cg whores try to whore me in my territory! Rofl lels
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 am

I knew the slightest jab would cause tears :lol:

IMO free tanks is stupid, I don't disagree with that, nor do I disagree that it's easy mode for some people to score some kills they prob couldn't otherwise get... but then even nubs should feel like they can contribute in some way. On the server that is most active these days they can't even repair turrets as there aren't any.

I switched from soldier O to jugg/mirv because our team was having no troubles getting our flag home, it was having trouble getting the caps. The prime issue was you and ww & in your jugg chain train. Seeing as I was having only moderate effectiveness taking you out as soldier I thought distracting as Jugg and MIRV might be better (a loadout with a chain weapon would've been more effective but I get zero fun out of using T:As range of ping flingers and I'm playing for fun). The mirv turned out to be a bit of a waste of time but the increased time needed to take me out maybe bought our cappers a bit of room and maybe helped get us over the line.

Yes you have to aim the LMG, but for a soldier running two explosive weapons to kill a jugg with LMG you basically need to get a lucky nade hit or else you gotta hit with EVERY shot. So I'm pretty sure aim is a factor there. Jugg dosen't need to do even half of that.

And I'll keep running the same loadout 95% of the time because unlike you guys who have enough time to get to level 50, I like to be at least moderately competitive in what I'm doing and feel like I can positively contribute to the team effort. So I decided to focus mostly on one class and I feel soldier is versatile enough that I can grab if need be, chase if need be, take out a gen or a pesky tank, or whatever else suits my fancy and do OK at it while having fun.
https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribes ... layer=iago
https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribes ... lonelblair
You have about as much time playing pathfinder on one individual map than I have total playing time...
man i play like once every 6 weeks, spend half my time capping, the rest clearing against a god awful d stack.
https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribes ... whitewhale
Recent matches: You played yesterday, the day before that and two days before that. The history doesn't go further than that. Maybe you play in your sleep.

It's funny, I typed one line comparing Jugg with LMG and Morter to a tank (simply because it has a big explosive weapon and a chaingun) and you raged from that. I don't even really care that you guys decide to farm kills at a distance in front of the base and then move in when a capper moves in. It's an effective strategy, you guys are two of the top AU/NZ T:A players and I enjoy trying to find a way to win with that obstacle there, however rare that win may be and however cheap I think your tactics may be or however cheap you think my or other opponents tactics may be.
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 am

Run jugger disc and use the base as protection :D funny watching the cg whores try to whore me in my territory! Rofl lels
If my goal was to grief them, maybe that would work, but I doubt that would be effectively helping the team
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 am

man i play like once every 6 weeks, spend half my time capping, the rest clearing against a god awful d stack.
https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribes ... whitewhale
Recent matches: You played yesterday, the day before that and two days before that. The history doesn't go further than that. Maybe you play in your sleep.
:lol:
Nasty Hobbit

[ignore]