bittah.com!~ [EL] get friendly with [dong] in T1 tonight @ 8pm - Page 2

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Tribes / Competitive / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Demo and match stats thanks to Xargon. Cheers brah. Thx Moose 8-)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x6e13i

AoD
calm

[ignore]

Post » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm a bit ashamed I only got 1 TK:( I guess I wasn't trying hard enough. I thought it was 5 years since I last played but according to my last t1 video upload on youtube it was in 2010.
Recording from my pov using the install/config in this thread: http://www.sendspace.com/file/khwmty
We used Steam Chat for voice comms during the match with LS, Ragingmoose,Smitzilla & me while aristo only had ingame chat:/
One thing I've noticed with that config is that it would reset my mouse/sound settings randomly so I had to keep changing them. Also why are the ground textures on Dangerous Crossing sand?

*edit: I'd like to see jazzy's pov to see how many times he ran into bridges
**:Also anyone wanting to watch recordings using the config in this thread - Using the Arrow keys: Left and Right are slow down speed & fast forward, Up and Down are Play and Pause iirc.
grailer
user

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:20 am

ya gg's shame about the servers.

if you need new 1.40 configs or even 1.41, let me know i can send you links
Actually that would be great thanks Xui. I'm not sure i like the hud setup on the Bittah download one. Someone said u use 'j' but it doesnt work for me.

Thx Grail. Btw its been 12 years for me lol. And did you download the opencall 3 mappack ? I think that had something to do with the textures being different. Diamond Sword to me was this weird green colour that was really hard to see.
AoD
calm

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:14 am

Yea should be j or h to change the HUD setup :/ just look in options and see what key is bound to it. That confit is really simple and nice :) it's the one I use. Ill look for a1.41 config tomorrow. I wouldn't mind trying it out. It's only a few months old heh

Was gg's. very obvious that everyone is rusty and still trying to learn to ski and that. Took me a few days just to get skiing smoothly again :/
I would prefer to play base but it may be hard to get the numbers.. It doesn't help with the server crashing alot. We took down two servers lol that last one seemed to be okayish though.
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 am

You guys had voice comms? No wonder i had nfi what was going on - that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it (but...voice comms in t1? hax imo, v-chat or bust!)

I knew it was going to go bad for me though, as soon as i got that dud MA on the carrier in the first few minutes....thereafter i fumbled and stumbled my way to noobness (llama grabbed an open flag at one point, should have been one DJ into the base to cap it...and hit the front of our base and died instead...not cool...oh and the other one where i came down the top of our base holding their flag, bounced off the edge of the flag stand, die and they return :evil: ) then there were plenty of lesser fuckups, but those were two caps i should have had, we should have won :P - and xu1 had way too much prac in comparison to everyone else playing, that much was obvious

Definitely fun though - will play again (way better than that TA shit)
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:35 am

did server crash? ill check logs tonight and find out whats causing the issue. must be corrupted files and setup cause the server itself is fine.

what map was it on when crashed?
<AvA>KorzeK
user

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:39 am

would it be due to 1.41 patch? anywsys will check out when home from work. sorry if it caused issues guys ive been bus with tons of things atm to keep an eye on tribes servers
<AvA>KorzeK
user

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 am

did server crash? ill check logs tonight and find out whats causing the issue. must be corrupted files and setup cause the server itself is fine.

what map was it on when crashed?
It happened on dangerous crossing
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 am

k thx mate ill do some stuff tonight and if possible get as many ppl as possible on the server to test it out. will keep you informed.
<AvA>KorzeK
user

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 am

Could have been something to do with the map rotation - it crashed as the map was meant to change.
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: [EL] get friendly with [dong] in T1 tonight @ 8pm

Would love some base games (if we had numbers).
Learning to ski again will take time.
Will log on tonight for a shoot / muck around if anyones keen
Xargon
calm

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Was thinking the same thing xargz - was going to jump on after work, about 8
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Not wrong about skiing Xargs. How many times did i fall backwards down the slope lol ? Actually, Rifter last night suggested playing TA has made us all play dumb. If you fall back down the slope you keep falling backwards like you would with gravity. But in TA you bounce back straight away like you are on the moon. Interesting point.

p.s I'll be there for sure.
AoD
calm

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:15 pm

the big change i found between T:A and T1/T2 was in T:A you can stop dead in a few steps.. in T1/T2 if you have decent speed you're going to keep sliding along for quite a while!
ColonelBlair
bittah, jaded, anti social freak
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:36 pm

I even found aiming tough.....with the exception of the cg....TA has made me go beast mode in t1 (have to try and remember to put it away, or not get it out....so op!)

**just remembered, it probably helps that I have a bunch of hax in my config; tracers, bullet explosions, jet trails, happymod....wait no, not the least one!
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 pm

17 times gail :greentoung:

Thats first time ive started it up and attempted to move around/shoot since like 2004 :P
jazzymcsleazy
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:57 pm

17 times gail :greentoung:

Thats first time ive started it up and attempted to move around/shoot since like 2004 :P
lying cunt you played not a few months ago with me and zoo. u juz bad jazzymcbaddy.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:59 pm

i wasnt trying to skii/aim tho, it was a rollcoaster of just go where holding down space took me :P

this time i had to get to a base :<
jazzymcsleazy
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]