bittah.com!~ Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Page 2
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- Christmas Gift Ideas
- That (other) video game circle jerk 2016
- pokemon go? get off my lawn
- Windows 10 is literally a botnet keylogger
- YouTube Gaming (twitch clone) is live
My beefs with the game so far:
1. Proximity sound seems non-existent -i cant recall ever having heard someone in a house with me but have stumbled across plenty of people. Oher people's footsteps or opening doors - i NEVER hear it, even with headphones on.
2. A lot of sounds seem very slightly delayed - such as your own footsteps. On multiple occasions ive ducked into cover thinking someone else is in a house and in fact it's my own walking.
3. Car sounds seem fucky. They dont seem to generate from the car itself but nearby and also seem slightly delayed frm the footsteps. It's almost impossible to tell what direction a car is coming frm short of knowing its close and spotting it visually.
4. Attachments are a complete pain in the ass - would be infinitely easier if switching weapons dumped the attachments into your inventory or something. The amount of times i've swapped weapons only to have to go through the attachment on/off game is a joke.
5. The last few feet of parachuting is shitty - it's like you completely lose control. Small niggle but a niggle nonetheless. Shiggle my niggle.
6. I have low level foilage enabled, but i see many games in streams where it's disabled. I think it should be enabled by default if it's even in the game as it gives you a false sense of cover when in fact you might be standing out like dogs balls. Only reliable cover are trees/rocks/buildings.
7. Shooting through windows is also ridiculously clunky. Multiple times i've seen someone outside and fired but the bullets have been stopped by the window sill despite a clear aim. it's safer just not firing through windows.
All in all i dont really have many issues but proximity sound is a big one.
I really like the free falling but the actual parachuting part could really use some work. The inventory management is pretty messy.
I wasn't sure how much I'd like it coming from H1Z1 but its leagues ahead of kotk in every way that counts.
And yeah agreed on the freefalling - that and parachuting is done really well. It's just the landing that's horrible.
Had epic squad games last night, 3 wins with all of us surviving, 2 wiped in 2min (mil base = bad) and 1x we got tunnel vision and 3 of us died out of bounds after winning 3 big squad v squad fights over a house of dead guys loot but our last guy had silenced scar-l with scope and ended up on like 16 kills and won.
also, M24 = beast, final 20 fight I knocked down about 8 guys and we just mopped up the rest.
Jump in Discord and we can set your nick to receive the @hasbattlegrounds notification, always guys around for Duo's & squad games!