bittah.com!~ Overwatch - Page 13

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 am

The D.va buffs are amazing, exactly what she needs to make her viable. I really like playing her but she definitely needs this love.
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:47 pm

300 comp mode wins no less. That is some serious grinding
`
I'm up to 63....long way to go. Hopefully they carry over to next season.
Sarge
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Ive now had about 20 wins, 20 losses or thereabouts.
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:56 pm

The people demand an apology
I am sowy. I seppuku now.

Re: the patch. Pretty happy with it. D.Va was fun for me, and now her ability to tank is up to par. Also, happy that junkrat wasn't touched.
Freddy
unsettled

[ignore]

Post » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:34 pm

lol - Hi-Rez, numba one creativitys
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:20 am

:lol:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/09/20/p ... omparisons
In a statement provided to IGN, Hi-Rez’s COO Todd Harris asserted that Overwatch “was not the inspiration for Paladins”
still a lying sack of shit i see. "yeah nah, not the 'inspiration' but we definitely copied everything"
Nasty Hobbit

[ignore]

Post » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Tried playing this again over the weekend and I don't know, it's polished as fuck but I just don't think it's all that fun to play most of the time. Granted I was only playing casual in a group with one other person and neither of us had played for quite some time. Team work was non-existant across the board and despite the best efforts of our rusty group of two, we weren't able to really make a difference. It felt like we were just wasting our time. I don't mind losing but not like this. Not like this!

I've also started playing Rainbow Six: Siege again and despite being equally as rusty, I was still able to contribute and managed to get a few kills here and there and even when things fell down I knew exactly why it happened and what I needed to do next time.
dreamstation
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:00 pm

I was tempted to pick up the Seige starter pack on PC
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:14 pm

I hate to say it but Paladins was in beta before Overwatch. I messed around with a bit but got bored with both.
Setanta
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:04 pm

hirez are happy to put a pile of shit into beta while bliz it was pretty much just balance changes.

CBF trawling dates on random shit but the only one i checked was reinhardt (one of the first chars put in) vs fernando (nov 2015) pretty obvious hirez saw the shield/charge and decided to flat out copy it.
jazzymcsleazy
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Finally getting into Overwatch and really enjoying. Started with a bang in ranked and as expected I'm tanking now until I get decent enough to solo carry.

Controlling the team as a tank is pretty fun, choosing when to commit etc but trying to main offtank Zarya at the moment as she's a little more complex than the other characters.

The art of ultimate use is what swings most games, people think it simplifies the game but I think it actually adds something as you need to know when and where to use. Plus you need to know how well others are charging theirs.

I played about 8 hours and thought it was too simple but came back to it and it's actually opening up more.

/end gush
KraKen
bittah

Yahoo Messenger: friend
AOL: suck
[ignore]

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:27 pm

It's pretty rage inducing once that initial gloss wears off and you're interested in winning. There is no such thing as solo carry unfortunately - you can be effective at a variety of roles but it's very dependent on numbers. More often than not your team will get raped for no reason other than they didnt group up prior to going in. It's a great game alright, about as polished as they come and very entertaining, but jesus christ it's angertown
Deepjay

[ignore]