bittah.com!~ Pillars of Eternity - Page 2

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Yea I'm still playing it though at my current rate I won't finish it this year. Definitely enjoying the old school feel and the wealth of dialogue options and the depth to the characters and lore is incredible. They've certainly created a beautiful world and so far it's been worth the wait. I bought the hard cover guide as well, and while I'm not following the actual walk through it's been great reading material when I'm not playing.
dreamstation
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:05 am

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... -reach-car

Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach Card Game hit kickstarter a week or so ago. It is already 400% funded with 25 days remaining, and a bunch of stretch goals have already been unlocked. Not sure if anyone is interested but more Pillars is only a good thing in my opinion!

Have currently backed at the HERO tier but shipping is mightily expensive and with our exchange rate being as shit as it is, it comes out at ~$80 AUD for the standard version (which still includes the whole game and all stretch goals though).
dreamstation
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]