bittah.com!~ Homeworld Remastered - Page 2

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 am

Yeh its not bad, but has so many bugs.. specially if do actions before ai recommends etc or missing voice overs for plot continuation etc. Performance is kinda spotty too 120fps one second then 40-50 the next moving ur camera slightly.
DOX
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Ove the years I'd managed to keep my oringinal HW/Cata/HW2 running on new OS - I like what they have dont but it takes a bit of getting used to compared to the old setup. Formations feels awkward in the new version but I can forgive it that.

I can't forgive using Sail in an clip though :D
Setanta
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Yeh its not bad, but has so many bugs.. specially if do actions before ai recommends etc or missing voice overs for plot continuation etc. Performance is kinda spotty too 120fps one second then 40-50 the next moving ur camera slightly.

I get great performance in H1 but yeah H2 is a bit choppy. Dropping AA and texture quality seems to be the go-to for increasing H2 performance.

Starting to get into a fair amount of rage-worthy gamebreaking bugs with H1 that I hope they fix soon. I don't think the cut n paste of the core H2 systems went too well with H1 implementation.
Seraphic
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Yeah these bugs arent enthusing me to purchase. I hear vsync being on can cause a lot of the sluggishness too.
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]