bittah.com!~ warframe

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now

Midair

Playing now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 pm

warframe

AMANOJAKU
unsettled

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:17 pm

tried this, tried to hate it

couldnt, enjoyed myself... even lefty

fffffffffffff
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:00 pm

looks sorta similar to alien swarm, but 3rd person. which isn't a bad thing
Nasty Hobbit
bittah, jaded, anti social freak
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 pm

I figured they would make more maps for alien swarm, and possibly charge a small fee. Sadly they did not. :(
deadpixel
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 am

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=20860&start=20

Been playing a shitload of this over the last few months. It's a mix of ninja gaiden-ish/mass effect combat (no shitty cover system though) with a sprinkle of old school diablo loot farm/grind. Cash shop is perhaps one of the best I've seen in a F2P title.

Update 10 just hit and it is full of some seriously good content.
https://warframe.com/news/update-10-shadows-dead

It's still in open beta, and the engine is poorly optimized.
If you pick it up, grab mag or loki as your starter 'frame. Excal go home.
Seraphic
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

If you pick it up, grab mag or loki as your starter 'frame. Excal go home.
:(

Im alittle curious about the login rewards on top of the normal first win of the day bonus... i guess they only want me to do 1 mission a day? :p
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:01 pm

First win is just some bonus xp for your gear after completing a map. Login rewards are rng tiered rewards, if you login every day you go up a tier and the rewards supposedly get better but it rarely does. The piece of shit will tick 3 times on forma/orokin gear then bumfuck you with something useless like 10k credits (when you already have millions) or yet another gorgon blueprint. The xp bonus you get to your gear from a login reward is so miniscule it's not even funny anymore. 2.4k xp for a t3 reward will require a microscope to see how much that moved the xp bar.

If anyone wants to get carried thru some high level stuff or just needs a boss unlocked to farm for new frame parts, feel free to add me and annoy me endlessly to farm morphics like everyone else does. Sjuuk is my char name.
Seraphic
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Well i kinda suck since i have to play lefty, died twice getting cornered by skag like things on some mission earlier, my aoe ground stabby skill thing did like no damage to them

I got some reload mods and a vitality drop for my suit which i fusion cored up a level to 80% more health, guess thats worth it

I swear the grineer are calling me all kinds of hurtful names, bastards
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Tried captain vor today on solo... ermm

I might be missing something here, because i emptied the last 60-70% of my braton and my lato into his shields and face, and managed to get off about half of his shield HP from his second regeneration cycle, the one where hes still at 70% life.

If i try and get close for melee he will 3 shot me...

Is this their way of forcing you to play co-op or what... do i have to farm the earlier missions or something? Do i run past every room until its just him and his adds in cover so i can use all my frikkin ammo? srsly

Do i just have to git gud?
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Are you online now? I can help you out with him. Put damage mods into your guns etc?
LoliLoveFart
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:49 pm

None have dropped... i also dont really want to rely on others to play, im a useless cripple and im happier not playing if i burden others :P
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 pm

No worries, the devs recently shook up the loot drop table, you used to be able to farm a specific faction of enemy to get certain mods. Now no one knows what drops what so it is all up in the air till the data miners or die hards figure it out. My name in game is the same as here so if you ever wana play. :oops:
LoliLoveFart
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 am

Well to be fair, the new Vor boss fight now is a bit rough for a newbie to solo with the shitty starter weapons you get given. You don't need to kill him right now as well, just move on the next planet if you don't wanna group. That said, there's nothing at all in the game you will be a burden for unless you join someones T3 void defense mission. The game is full of edgy as fuck Ash's with blood red/black paintjobs and a bow that, even if you went afk you'd be less of a problem than these people.

Save up 25k credits for the normal Braton rifle. The mk-1 is shit. Ignore the desire to throw crit related mods on anything right now since they affect the base crit rate and the base on most everything available to you is 0-2%. Throw on armour piercing and any elemental mods you get, even unranked, just pile em on. +ammo related mods will help you out as well.

Once that is done, your next 20k credits should be used for an Orthos blueprint, a polearm melee weapon. You will not find better until the Prime version of it in the void. You use melee for exactly one purpose in this game: mowing through hordes of infested. Single target weapons are beyond useless since you don't generally melee grineer/corpus because they will shoot your godamm face off for being retarded and getting close to them.

If you need dosh or wanna get a shitload of mods & xp, just /join or whisper me. Kappa has been chock full of rank 1 Nekros players since U10, there is literally nothing you can fuck up that will surprise me :D
Seraphic
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Well to be fair, the new Vor boss fight now is a bit rough for a newbie to solo with the shitty starter weapons you get given. You don't need to kill him right now as well, just move on the next planet if you don't wanna group. That said, there's nothing at all in the game you will be a burden for unless you join someones T3 void defense mission. The game is full of edgy as fuck Ash's with blood red/black paintjobs and a bow that, even if you went afk you'd be less of a problem than these people.

Save up 25k credits for the normal Braton rifle. The mk-1 is shit. Ignore the desire to throw crit related mods on anything right now since they affect the base crit rate and the base on most everything available to you is 0-2%. Throw on armour piercing and any elemental mods you get, even unranked, just pile em on. +ammo related mods will help you out as well.

Once that is done, your next 20k credits should be used for an Orthos blueprint, a polearm melee weapon. You will not find better until the Prime version of it in the void. You use melee for exactly one purpose in this game: mowing through hordes of infested. Single target weapons are beyond useless since you don't generally melee grineer/corpus because they will shoot your godamm face off for being retarded and getting close to them.

If you need dosh or wanna get a shitload of mods & xp, just /join or whisper me. Kappa has been chock full of rank 1 Nekros players since U10, there is literally nothing you can fuck up that will surprise me :D

Hey thanks for the tips, unfortunately you cant move on from vor until you've beaten him, which i managed to do last night. The map placed me in some other start point and i came out a different way with a tunnel behind a destructable fan, i hid in there to make his homies a non-factor.

He also stayed still the whole time, was glitched on something and let me empty my entire braton(not the mk1) into him. I had a quarter lato ammo left by the time he finally dropped. Only had a 15% fire damaged on the lato which i dont think adds very much this early.

I will aim for the Orthos for sure :kappa:
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 pm

For anyone who hasn't played this in ages. make sure to give it a redownload and check out the Second Dream questline thing. Pretty big story expansion as well as unlocking some new powers and stuff.

You start it by going to uranus and doing a sabotage mission, looking for a loud blue drone thing and scanning it with the codex.
Tobias
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 pm

If you played this when it first came out years ago give it a go now, its changed massively..it's like a more content rich Destiny. Initially I found it daunting on how to progress, however the easiest way is to just keep unlocking planets and doing the alerts/quests + ranking up your mods and you'll have a blast.

I've sunk a fair amount of time into this game and it's been great however just doesn't have the staying power for my a.d.d riddled brain these days.

If you've never played it give it a crack, its fun.
Sarge
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Warframe turns into Splice: The Movie: The Video Game as players discover the joys of cross-species genetics

Tobias
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:32 am

dropped this shit when vauban prime was released, for 7k oxyium, and in t3s rotation c like every fucking thing else

That combined with nullifiers ruined the game, even with naramon cloak working through them and catslut + blood rush, body count melee builds. So fucking boring grinding keys to then grind the keys for the worst mission type

and i thought archshit was bad, hah!
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:58 pm

Vauban prime's drop rates and crafting reqs are pretty ridiculous, don't know what they were thinking with that

Never got the hate against nullifiers though, game is too easy enough and they're literally the only thing that can contest tenno powers, and all you need to do is spam exalted blade to destroy the shield or go hit them with a frame that doesn't rely on channels/buffs like frost or mag
Tobias
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Vauban prime's drop rates and crafting reqs are pretty ridiculous, don't know what they were thinking with that

Never got the hate against nullifiers though, game is too easy enough and they're literally the only thing that can contest tenno powers, and all you need to do is spam exalted blade to destroy the shield or go hit them with a frame that doesn't rely on channels/buffs like frost or mag
i see it as them having two problems, melee was useless compared to guns against endless scaling trash mobs in which ranged AOE/powers are far better in all scenarios
they could have made it a boss type unit that disabled your ranged weapons, buffs etc and created an arena in which nobody gets in or out until one of you dies, this would have made blocking and parrying actually useful as they come at you in melee as well as creating another drop pool but no

Even if it was a single unit that was immune to powers and had a shield that acted as 'building' HP ie. immune to crits it would still be terrible game design but its a giant fucking bubble that protects everything inside it, and can also spawn as eximus :roll:
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]