bittah.com!~ Path of Exile - Page 11

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 pm

dominus
But you've got to admit it was metal as fuck

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOqVSA5-nys[/youtube]

Also there are no such things and invulnerability frames in PoE. You can be hit out of leap slam.
Tobias
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am

Yeah ive since been smashed while jumping around heaps by any mob with charge, rhoas/blackguards, they auto hit you if you're airborne it seems

it still felt like other AI has trouble when you're in the air tho... i think for most bosses im going to try stun locking them with heavy strike + endurance charge on melee + stun + melee phys and if i get a 5L then added fire

that plus vulnerability curse should be enough... meh who am i kidding im gonna get rolled :p
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes I have been frozen in mid flight a lot of times using leap slam, fucking thing never works when I want it to as well. Especially noticeable against Dominus or anything that requires you to move in an instant. He yells shit, move cursor out of range, mash leap slam key, get hit, then 2 seconds later, leap and land where you wanted to land 3-4 seconds ago. Also have been having major desyncs over the weekend, annoying as fucking fuck. I thought that was meant to be fixed ages back?

Been enjoying the game again minus the above grievances. Just got to merciless act 1 at level 59 and I'm getting my ass pounded from all angles. I don't remember it being this hard back at the start of the year when I was playing a lot. Best part was zoning into tidal island only to have some prick with something like 500 life leech per second or some shit wailing on me while I shoot a spit ball at his big toe. Had to get some level 80 dude come and smash his face in for us. He dropped some pretty good blues and whites for all that effort too.

MUST BEAT MERCILESS ARGH!!!!! :dev:
dreamstation
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:31 am

Heh, ive notice quite alot of invalid leap slam locations around the dom arena, its difficult enough if you lack bleed removal flasks, the ranged bloodspitter chicks are not as armless(hue) as they seem

need dat Marohi Erqi
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 am

New expansion is pretty great. Everything in this game that sucked or was a chore is pretty much fixed. Desync is 100% gone with the new optional lockstep mode and as long as you live anywhere except the cost of western australia you won't even notice the delay. Leveling is really fast and fun with the new mechanic of buying whatever gems you need from vendors, you can get totems pre-brutus normal now
Tobias
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:55 am

New expansion is pretty great. Everything in this game that sucked or was a chore is pretty much fixed. Desync is 100% gone with the new optional lockstep mode and as long as you live anywhere except the cost of western australia you won't even notice the delay. Leveling is really fast and fun with the new mechanic of buying whatever gems you need from vendors, you can get totems pre-brutus normal now
fookin noice

i might boot it up again and player with vagan the last earbender... out of all the builds i tried i had the most fun with dual flames cause dirt cheap/reflect immune but i want to try melee again mebbe cycloner now that lockstep is in
hell any of the desync magnet skills are now viable
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]