bittah.com!~ Battlefield 4? - Page 22

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Yeah they don't render for other players around you but every player has them render just for them, I spent a good hour trying to turn it off on my server but I couldn't find the graphics option.
It's annoying as, and looks stupid, this perma circulation of flying rubbish.
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Heh thats the point i think, gives u a reason to use NV/IR.. it only lasts for like 5mins anyway.. also a reason why they dont make any more night maps cause ppl complain.

Yeh caspian definitely the best of the remakes, especially like the walls with towers etc adds a nice dynamic for map control. That new side door on metro really needed to push an extra 10m imo past the turnstyles to get past the choke, 1 guy can pretty much cover it with a lmg or tube that its almost pointless.
DOX
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 am

Tough to decide if this is worth getting back in to or hit up ps2 again. These days I dont get much time to play and bf4 is easier to jump into and get instant gratification (or frustration) as sometimes ps2 takes a while to spool up.

Having said that paying for these map packs can fuck right off.
Sotha
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:30 am

This map pack is worth more than the China Rising one (which was mostly balls IMO) if only for Firestorm, Caspian and Oman. Really not a fan of them bringing Metro 64 back – I think that it does more harm than good. Operation Locker is a superior infantry only option – hell, I would have even taken Bazaar over Metro.

The next map pack has me the most interested though. A naval taken on Titan mode – now that might be potentially awesome. Titan mode in BF2142 was freakin awesome, even if riddled with bugs and poor performance. It’s something I really want to see make its way into PS2. I love gameplay based around linked objectives – or multiple stages – kind of why I thought RUSH was such an amazing addition to BC2 – yet surprised and disappointed it wasn’t taken further in BF3/particularly BF4, where it’s at its weakest implementation yet!

But all in all, I’d go with PS2. With the brilliant Amerish overhaul and recent performance patch, it’s great.
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 am

So they think they've finished fixing BF4 eh? I remember them saying they were halting development on the packs until they were happy with the state BF4 was in.
Scorch
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 am

But all in all, I’d go with PS2. With the brilliant Amerish overhaul and recent performance patch, it’s great.
While the overhaul may be indeed awesome it does not change the fact vs are shit so if you want to play ps2 do it on another server sotha as briggs is not worth it. Unless you like having a platoon dropped on you as you are exploring.
So they think they've finished fixing BF4 eh? I remember them saying they were halting development on the packs until they were happy with the state BF4 was in.
Not at all. Second Assault was finished when they made that statemant and was released on Xbone earlier this year IIRC and the ps4/pc crowd made a lot of noise about it so they just pushed it out on pc.
LoliLoveFart
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Second assault is actually expansion pack 0, china rising is 1 and probably pretty much complete when the game launched. Stopping DLC was just PR, they arent paying art teams to stop making content when its the responsibility of programmers etc.
DOX
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:13 pm

anyone else have really bad movement input lag? Tried a few servers tonight and my framerate is fine but often my movement would be delayed by several seconds.
Duff5000
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:11 am

New patch on xbox is horrendous. Worse than initial release. Crashes on Hainan load up again. Dawn breaker unplayable. Heaps of lag warping too.
Plazbot

[ignore]

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:36 pm

What do you guys think of the new naval map pack? Carrier fights are pretty cool the first time around, but the sameness of all the maps is a bit boring.
Monk
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Carrier assault needs to go for longer, maybe another set of Mcoms because as it stands the games last fuck all time.
LoliLoveFart
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Tough to decide if this is worth getting back in to or hit up ps2 again. These days I dont get much time to play and bf4 is easier to jump into and get instant gratification (or frustration) as sometimes ps2 takes a while to spool up.

Having said that paying for these map packs can fuck right off.
you know the ps2 planes are better ;)
liinwaan

[ignore]

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:17 pm

go back to eve pvp where you can wait ages for it to spool up into massive frustration
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Theres a 4 x XP Event, if you want to unlock stuff, applies to premium members
MikHail
bittah

[ignore]