bittah.com!~ Diablo 3 - Page 17

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Seriously, anyone have any tips or info about drops? I'm torment 3 (barely) and did a bunch of rifts, grifts, bounties and boss kills last night and got one legendary. One. Meanwhile I'm watching someone on twitch just ding 70 and start torment1 and he literally gets showered with set pieces and legos every f*****g chest.
Look for items with +magic find %. Increases drop rate of legendaries. Socketing a magic level topaz in your helmet gives you something like +45%. Some gear have +MF% as one of the random properties.

Playing co-op increases MF% (IIRC its +10% for each extra player. So 4 player co-op would give +30%). I believe monster toughness\DPS scales at around the same percentage.

I've been playing on T4 and I usually get at least half a dozen legendaries per hour in single player.

Recently completed my Tal Rasha 6 piece set bonus for Wizard and can now solo T5 and some areas of T6. Anyone managed the new torment difficulties (T7-T10) from the 2.3 update yet?

Any suggestions what other items (aside from Tal Rasha set) I need for Wizard?

Overall loving the new update. Drop rates for bounties & rifts improved. Rift guardians nerfed. Crafting streamlined.

Material for the Hellfire Ring & Amulet is a lot easier now. Keywardens drop the infernal machines directly (no more keys), so now you only have to farm 4 items instead of 12.
CrimsonFury
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:59 am

I switched to monk and tore through to level 28 in next to no time. I think this happened in S3 as well where I started with a crusader and DH but the first 2 70s were Monk and WD.

DH is gear dependent so I'm stashing all the agi gear that drops for the monk for when I go back.
Setanta
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah I run T-X with my magnum opus wizard, can Grift 44. Not as good as my season 2 meteor wizard where I was able to do 65 Grfits but I'm still chasing gear. Raekors barb which is currently ok in T7/8 but too slow for T9 atm need more dmg.
Larno
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 am

I switched to monk and tore through to level 28 in next to no time.

If you join a t6+ game you can level from 1-70 in 20-30 mins. I levelled my friend last night in T8 from 0-70 in 25.
Larno
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Battlenet seems to be dropping out a lot - I got to level 55 and gave up in frustration :S
Setanta
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Yeah its been pretty shocking over the last few days. Haven't been able to play hots either, keep getting 300+sec looking for match errors and the play now button gets disabled until I restart bnet.

Good tips for gearing up CF, thanks. Also found that the cube recipe for upgrading rares has gotten me over the edge in torment tiers. Rolled a strongarm bracer and giants girdle from some junk. Stoked.
Seraphic
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:23 pm

I couldn't join a t7+ when leveling my other character(s) from 1.

You can get up to mid-late 50s in one vault run if you have a Gem of Ease, on max difficulty available and Custerian Wristguards cubed. Just need someone to carry you, takes about 3 minutes. Then from 60-70 carried rifts or cow level give you great exp.
ISimmoI
calm

[ignore]