bittah.com!~ H1Z1 - Page 21

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Games / 

Moderator:Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post »Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:59 pm

yeah, few of us are thinking about it
Personally im hoping it is better so it sucks all the players away from H1Z1 and shitcunts Daybreak suffer financially because of it.
PlayerUnknown was already working for daybreak on KotK so him leaving to make his own BR style game probably has them on edge.

King of the Kill is hugely fun but the engine doesn't seem to be able to handle what daybreak want to do with it. Honestly one of the buggiest games I think I've ever played.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post »Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:56 pm

yeah, few of us are thinking about it
King of the Kill is hugely fun but the engine doesn't seem to be able to handle what daybreak want to do with it. Honestly one of the buggiest games I think I've ever played.
You mean like squeeze features out without investing money into it first?
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post »Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Did you ever play the original DayZ on the arma2 engine ? I kept my character alive for 4-5 days only to be killed by a freaking door. Or the time about 10 of us made a bus trip up to Stary from Cherno. Only 2 survived :laugh: ... the zombies kept killing us through the bus. And ladders ... don't talk about ladders ffs.

Arma2 ... the engine of the century.
AoD
calm

[ignore]

Post »Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 am

Highlight of tonight......chasing the enemy in a car...and I'm in the back seat....

Riker: *bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*...... "got 2 hits on one of them!!"
Mikhail: "Riker, that's me you are shooting!"
Riker: :oops:
hobb: "Riker press 'T' then you can see what you are shooting...."

:yellow_laugh:
Riker
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post »Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:02 am

Highlight of tonight......chasing the enemy in a car...and I'm in the back seat....

Riker: *bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*...... "got 2 hits on one of them!!"
Mikhail: "Riker, that's me you are shooting!"
Riker: :oops:
hobb: "Riker press 'T' then you can see what you are shooting...."

:yellow_laugh:
MikHail
bittah

[ignore]

Post »Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:10 pm

<3
Riker
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post »Sun May 28, 2017 4:34 pm

how do you get the crates in the first place?
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post »Mon May 29, 2017 9:26 am

it not really a waste, if they open them and get the skins they sell for upwards of $40 USD each on OP skins (which can then be sent directly to a paypal account)
lenny
calm

[ignore]

Post »Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Re: H1Z1

https://www.h1z1.com

New zombie survival MMO from SOE. Looks like a larger more ambitious version of Rust/DayZ with the ability to make fortresses (he mentions Woodbury from the walking dead), can make weapons, repair cars, etc pretty much what the above 2 games wanted to be but haven't managed to reach yet.

Will be keeping an eye on it but if they can pull it off I think DayZ/Rust might be in a little trouble. I still have high hopes for Rust but updates have been coming extremely slow outside of small bug fix patches.
I thought she died because they released Play battleground after her didn't they ?!
ForsythLucas42
user

[ignore]