bittah.com!~ Transformers - Canceraids in my eye - Page 4

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Watched this on a super small screen on the plane. Thought the human side of things was not as bad as the other three but still mbs typical lameness. The blonde didn't need to be in it at all, and the scientist guy just became increasingly comic relief like the previous movies similar chars.

Fairly novelty seeing hk in the movie as that's where I was going, glad they at least kept it smoggy.

Thought the transformers themselves were easier to identify this time round. Slightly more focus on them. Still have no idea who the green guy with the long cloak was though. I wish they'd just drop the bumblebee cabt talk bs though. He'll just drop bumblebee.

The dinobots were completely pointless. Also loved how often they got toppled or whatnot and didn't transform to evade etc. Then again their cartoon counterparts often didn't either. There was a scene in I think the first movie where starscream transformed from jet to Robot to evade midair then back also which was awesome but you rarely see that. I guess that's about the most demanding type of animation.

Overall didn't hate it but also didn't like it. Was what I expected, aka a letdown for anyone who loved transformers when they were younger.

The problem with these movies is they simply don't get the heart and soul of what made these chars so fun and playful. I reckon I could write a better transformers movie than bay
Deepjay
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:55 pm

This stop motion Transformers movie is better than the Bay movies ffs
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Better than Bayformers

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y98ZK_ ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Transformers: The Last Knight

Yonic Megatron looking knightly.

Seems the Transformers change the way they look between every movie, too.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Monk
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Monk
bittah

[ignore]