I know some of you record your games already, this will be a great chance for you to get your big plays seen by other people in the Tribes community.
How to record and prepare clips for uploading:
- 1. Download and install Dxtory
- 2. I recommend recording with Dxtory Video Codec on YUV420
- 3. If you are having trouble configuring Dxtory, watch this video.
- 4. At this point, the footage will probably be many gigabytes sitting on your hard drive
- 5. Use Easy h264 to compress the video to prepare for uploading
- 6. Upload it to a site like Zippyshare or Mediafire
- • Footage must be recorded in 16:9 aspect ratio (1920x1080 or 1280x720 only) I apologize for this, if only T:A supported demo recording then I could record them all myself.
- • Scrim, Ladder and PUG footage only (No public footage)
- • CTF only
- • High skill clips only (No close range 1337 midairs please)