bittah.com!~ Sense of freedom belongs to all mankind

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 pm

It almost feels like subliminal advertising.
Sotha
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:44 pm

i really like the juxtaposition of an understated link to cheap designer handbags with the overwhelming political polemic surrounding it in this piece. It subverts the traditional notions of politics being lost amongst a sea of consumerism and asks the question, is politics itself the cloak that must be drawn back to find meaning? Perhaps the meaning we are seeking can be found in the unassuming cheap designer handbags that we have traditionally treated with such disdain? Truly a thought provoking piece.
Shakey-Lo
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm

i really like the juxtaposition of an understated link to cheap designer handbags with the overwhelming political polemic surrounding it in this piece. It subverts the traditional notions of politics being lost amongst a sea of consumerism and asks the question, is politics itself the cloak that must be drawn back to find meaning? Perhaps the meaning we are seeking can be found in the unassuming cheap designer handbags that we have traditionally treated with such disdain? Truly a thought provoking piece.
I smell an Arts degree.
CyanIde
unsettled

[ignore]