bittah.com!~ Hello!

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Midair / General / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello!

Hi, im an old T2 player, just downloaded Midair, wondering if you guys can tell me what the player base is like?

Considering investing the cash for all the unlocks but don't want to waste my money if it's a dead ringer. Do the aus servers fill up? is CTF the main mode played ?

Thanks!
JohnO
user

[ignore]

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Hello!

vgh, what was your t2 username?

you missed the rush on release where there were full servers in aus every night. atm the swift and branzone servers are getting mid-range numbers with a mix of randoms and regulars but there are plenty of active players on bittah.com/discord. lately we've been having a solid run of nightly LT pugs between 8pm and midnight. we've run two draft CTF comps (so far) and our second LT comp is in a couple of weeks so most of us are wanting to practice that during the lead up.

base needs a little more work (particularly with vehicles) and we're not expecting huge updates any time soon. imo the skiing isn't better or worse than t2, just different. once you get your head around it you can go from point A to B just like you would've in t2. most people say it's somewhere between t1 and t2c but the core movement and dueling is still fun as hell.

the devs would probably love some extra funding, sling them $30 for a progression pass and come idle in discord ;)
Nasty Hobbit
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Cool, not terribly proud of my T1/2 "past", I was like 12-15 or something and pissed some people off if I recall, but I was Muti, or mutilator, or something stupid like that... played for ]S[ I think they were called, I remember DEDEN and tons of other dudes.

Happy to support it, will buy the back, just didnt want to if it was a complete dead game, but if people are generally playing im down!
JohnO
user

[ignore]

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:10 am

The devs have abandoned the game I wouldn’t spend a red cent I were u

It’s irresponsible to tell someone otherwise
whitewhale

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:32 pm

danger
Not Marv
Not Marv

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:23 pm

Yeah we're still playing most nights - the game isn't that popular.. half because there's been basically no marketing (to the point that even a heap of ex tribers dont know it exists), the other half because there's some bugs and some design choices that some people (like ww) didn't like.

But there's certainly a group enjoying it for what it is - running a few tournaments with $$ prizes... no clan scene is going to happen I'm sure, but we'll just keep having fun while it's alive :)

If you enjoyed tribes and want to have some fun with it again it's well worth giving it a go. Jump in discord and say gday to everyone, there'll be people who can link you to tutorials or whatever you need to get up to speed.
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Ye don't listen to ww he is just being naughty

The game is alive, and its the latest tribe game out, why not give it a shot.
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:46 pm

You're all irresponsible.
Yarrick
calm

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 pm

i mean its literally free, why not just play for a bit and see if you want to spend money on it
Shakey-Lo
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!

[ignore]

Post » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:37 pm

How do I join the Bitter server ?
RumbLeNZ
user

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Sup Rumble. long time mate, hope all is well with you and yours.
Larno
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]