bittah.com!~ Request for feedback on Ignitus

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Midair / General / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: Request for feedback on Ignitus

It's alright. As capper for my team preparing for the base tournament, I had alot of fun working out my routes. Big open flagstands, plenty of big hills.
NeXJeN
user

[ignore]

Post » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 pm

I liked Ignitus... didn't mind it being night.. made the weapon effects look cool (especially my long mortar trails as it takes out Ambient)
Interior of the base was mostly fine but I agree the tunnel system could use some tweaking.
ColonelBlair
bittah, jaded, anti social freak
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:56 am

its a good map. plays a little like blue moon from t2. The base feels wrong, like it was designed for 20v20 rather than the max MA can handle...which is what? 10v10 on a great server? Scale indoors is a little off and the mid-map tunnels are pointless and redundant (although on release it may be a great place for nubs to farm and get lost). the vpad could do with being less exposed and faster to access (like closer to spawns) unless of course you plan to make vpads destructable then being exposed could be a feature of the map.
Plays better than it looks. I enjoyed it.
|A3|
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

Yahoo Messenger: A3YrOldGirl
[ignore]