bittah.com!~ Midar FAQ - Page 2
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- Tribes Ascend Modding
- Bittah all time greatest moments
- November 2018 - Tribes 20yr Anniversary
- Midair (formerly known as Project Z)
- What are you watching? TV Megathread (now with added sticky)
How do I turret monkey?
The engineer pack uses a charge/token system. A light armour is capped at 2 tokens, Medium and Heavy have 3.
- Once equipped, press your 'Use pack' button to bring up a menu of what you can deploy.
- Once you deploy something, the pack will slowly recharge or you can use an inventory station to renew them instantly.
- Sensors costs 1 token, Turrets costs 2 tokens, Deployable inventory stations costs 3.
- To equip the repair pack in your loadouts, you need to set a second one (Eg: Num5 - Engineer, Num6 - Repairer)
- Repair packs can be picked up from spawn points around the base (Click 'Use pack' to activate, then fire to repair the asset or person).
iirc using an inv will instantly charge you up to 2 pips, not a full 3 pips (if you are med or heavy)- Once you deploy something, the pack will slowly recharge or you can use an inventory station to renew them instantly.