bittah.com!~ Midar FAQ - Page 2
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- Any solution to fucking server browser freezing on refresh?
- Bittah all time greatest moments
- CBs T2 demo conversion project
- happy 2019
How do I turret monkey?
The engineer pack uses a charge/token system. A light armour is capped at 2 tokens, Medium and Heavy have 3.
- Once equipped, press your 'Use pack' button to bring up a menu of what you can deploy.
- Once you deploy something, the pack will slowly recharge or you can use an inventory station to renew them instantly.
- Sensors costs 1 token, Turrets costs 2 tokens, Deployable inventory stations costs 3.
- To equip the repair pack in your loadouts, you need to set a second one (Eg: Num5 - Engineer, Num6 - Repairer)
- Repair packs can be picked up from spawn points around the base (Click 'Use pack' to activate, then fire to repair the asset or person).
iirc using an inv will instantly charge you up to 2 pips, not a full 3 pips (if you are med or heavy)- Once you deploy something, the pack will slowly recharge or you can use an inventory station to renew them instantly.