bittah.com!~ [Movie]Movie 43

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Reviews / 

Moderators: Deepjay, Sotha, Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

[Movie]Movie 43

A friend brought this over tonight to watch saying they thought it looked interesting and had lots of well known actors in it...
It has: Hugh Jackman, Emma Stone, Richard Gere, Dennis Quaid, Greg Kinnear, Seth MacFarlane, Kate Winslet, Leiv Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Kate Bosworth, Justin Long, Uma Thurman, Kristen Bell, Gerard Butler, Sean William Scott, Johnny Knoxville, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant, Elizabeth Banks, Tony Shalhoub...

As always the first thing I did was imdb it... 4.4/10. This doesn't bode well.

The whole thing is about a shit movie pitch and each scene is meant to be part of the movie but is really just a setup of mini unrelated stories. It's basically a skit show featuring the above actors. The laughs basically all come from trying to gross you out or just being fantastically stupid.

The most astounding thing about this movie is how they managed to get so many stars to sign up to such a massive pile of shit. I won't say that there are no laughs... it plays out like unrelated scenes from family guy, except not cartoony. The further the movie went the less the attempts to shock with stupid dirty sex jokes worked, as you could just tell the next one was right around the corner.

After 40 minutes we all voted to turn it off and watched some Firefly instead.

2.5/10... because there were some laughs.. but if I had to watch much more that score would probably drop to 1/10
Last edited by ColonelBlair on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ColonelBlair
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 am

Tobias
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:33 am

Saw the trailer for this a while ago and it looked nothing short of terrible... no intention of watching this...

I hope you gave your friend shit.
KFC

[ignore]

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:42 am

Onion Movie FTW! Cockpuncher!

Need a OM2
MetalSutton
annoyed

[ignore]