bittah.com!~ [Software] Misc "lifehack" Apps
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
- Recent Topics
- November 2018 - Tribes 20yr Anniversary
- What are you watching? TV Megathread (now with added sticky)
- Dev Log #23 – 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- PSA: there are two types of people in Tribes / Midair
http://ninite.com/ - Involvement: No Sign-up, Website & installer-app.
- Install and update popular programs at once
- Select programs from list
- installer selects default install flags automatically (No spyware/homepage changes).
- Useful for extreme time-saving during from-scratch installs.
Of course - imaging your HDD is the way to go - but if you have to fresh-install, this is definitely a timesaver.
http://puush.me/ - Involvement: Sign-up, installer app
- Use shortcut keys to snip/upload/link::
1. Desktop screenshots
2. Snipping Tool Crop Shots
3. Current App Shots
- Press shortcut keys, snip/screenshot automatically uploaded & link in clipboard ready to be pasted instantly.
- Install/signup is fast and painless
- App very small and takes only appr 700kb memory
- Very efficient timesaver
- Well worth the 20 sec sign-up/install
More to come
EDIT: Im guessing you meant "How are either of these a life hack"Life hacking refers to any productivity trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method to increase productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life; in other words, anything that solves an everyday problem in a clever or non-obvious way; a Juggaar might be called a life hack.
And I see your point: what I should've said is the terminology is awful.
Edit: I have a few of these types of utilities on my machine at home, will dig up names after work