Very good popcorn flick. 90 minutes just flew by... the pacing was really well done (for the most part).
- Two astronauts are making upgrades to the Hubble telescope... lol
- Russians shoot down one of their own satellites (for some plot-filling reason)
- Debris starts raining down on the team who must battle their way through (a few cliche) encounters trying to get back to Earth
- Effects are very well done. The lack of sound. The first -> third -> first person shots. The 3D... actually works quite well...
- Music nicely complements the action
- Rather painful "wah my daughter died my life sucks" arc for Ryan... how the fuck did she pass a psych test to get up there in the first place...
- Equally painful "OK my life is awesome acually I'm going to live" arc for Ryan... just felt really forced...