bittah.com!~ T2WC Flashback: Feb-June 2002
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- Bittah 9s - Midair Oceanic Base Draft 2018
- Bittah 5s - Midair LCTF Draft 2018
- November 2018 - Tribes 20yr Anniversary
- Midair competition survey
- Dev Log #23 – 1.0.1 Patch Notes
Would Australia participate if another (Classic mod) one was to be held? Would be especially good to watch with T2TV...
Also: Did anyone receive their T-shirts? I know the US Postal Service is slow, but geez!
But this time I wouldn't, so I'd be up for it =)
Dunno how you'd get around the rule fucking if they tried the same thing. Get more grabs I guess :P
Yes, Colosus from TW. I had nothing to do with T2WC. I was not involved in the planning, execution or the administration. The only people from TW who were were Beren and Imposter and both of them got so frustrated with Suds and Mega Boris that they wanted to quit.Colosus from TW?
Why, you going to send the shirts after.. what.. over a year?
If not TW d00d.. then I think about 16.
However, the reason I ask is because I have saved a few TribalWar shirts that I could probably get sent out to all of you if you want.
lolOnly problem is that they are probably really big for you guys. Us americans are big and fat. (plus I don't have any M-XL left)
Well maybe we could give them to our girlfriends/wives/AccidentPrones for use as sleepwear to entice us away from the computer
* I have no idea what the history is here, and I can already tell that I don't want to know. Anybody attempting to inform me of facts, both real and imagined, will be denied any future t-shirts. Not valid in some parts of Tasmania, Alice Springs, and Iceland. Your mileage may very. Not a toy for small children. May cause nausea in wild animals.