bittah.com!~ have you had enough of imps shitposts?

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now

Midair

Playing now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

have you had enough of imps shitposts?

yes
70%
no
30%

Total votes: 33

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:08 am

have you had enough of imps shitposts?

conspiracy
Nasty Hobbit
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 am

Only one person voted no, I wonder who that is?

I don't have anything personally against him, but rather the way he expresses his opinions. I mean, every single conspiracy theory that ever existed Imp seems to wholeheartedly believe in. His 'sheeple' tripe is getting tiresome. I don't mind him posting some of his alternative views, but fuck, he needs to vet them first for actual quality, and be open to some sort of discussion.

At the moment, it goes like this:

- Imp posts an article or long youtube video with a one-liner around how we need to open our eyes
- Someone else looks at it, disagrees with it and then posts a counter argument of 'this makes no sense can you explain xyz'
- Imp replies with 'your fluorine/chemtrail/radiowave affected brain wouldn't understand, its too late for you'
- We all think he's a retard

And given this cycle, people now just disagree instantly and are no longer bothering with coherent counter arguments because there is no point.
Sotha
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am

thats the fluoride talking again

or the illuminerti/NSA/lizard men have gotten to you too
whitewhale

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:52 pm

I don't mind it.

But would like acey to reply to people when they challenge him. Respect for the sheeple ace :)
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:10 pm

90% of all posts on bittah these days are imp posting shit and not contributing to the discussion, it will be pushing what little people are left away from the site, he is turning it into his personal facebook page.. like everyone else i dont mind him posting the occasional "alternative theory" but he posts dozens of them constantly without ANY contribution of his own and never replies to anyone trying to make a discussion out of it. the site would be better without him unless he drastically tones it down
Shakey-Lo
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:15 pm

90% of all posts on bittah these days are imp posting shit and not contributing to the discussion, it will be pushing what little people are left away from the site, he is turning it into his personal facebook page.. like everyone else i dont mind him posting the occasional "alternative theory" but he posts dozens of them constantly without ANY contribution of his own and never replies to anyone trying to make a discussion out of it. the site would be better without him unless he drastically tones it down
punk
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:51 pm

It's funny. I post on another forum regularly, it's a sports-related site but they have an individual forum for just about every other topic as well and I regularly contribute to their political forum as you get a very wide rage of opinions, which i love. We have our own Imp there too and everyone wants him banned as well lol. It's not because he is heavily into all the alt right bollocks that seems so popular these days, its because he simply refuses to engage in debate and just posts stupid alt right propaganda youtube videos as his reply. No one bothers to watch them and he's ridiculed constantly and called a spammer. Sounds familiar.

But I actually like Imp, he reminds me of myself a little when i was a teenager and in my early 20's. I got heavily into the conspiracy stuff as I found it interesting as hell. But as I got older I realised these so-called conspirators really couldn't organise their way out of a wet paper bag, so I stopped believing as heavily as I did, but still don't trust any of the fuckers :)

I hope you don't actually ban him, but wouldn't be surprised if you did. Your call guys.
AoD
calm

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Eh im not really for moderating people even when they speak utter garbage. The ignore function here works pretty well. But - is there some script or addon you can use that automatically converts his posts to another language? Random language each time preferably.
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:15 pm

I don't want him banned but there isn't a whole lot of difference between his posts and a spam bot.

The ideal solution would be for imp to understand that this isn't his personal blog and to limit his posts to when its relevant.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:26 am

If imp plays Midair regularly let the posts continue.
danger
Not Marv
Not Marv

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 am

bittah has never been into banning. afaik it's only been done to cancerous users, not to people we happen to disagree with. watching imp ignore people trying to engage with him pisses me off more than anything.

agendas, lobbyists, war economies, nationalism, inequality and corporate greed are very real things in the world. chemtrails and fluoride mind control are not. some of the bullshit he posts reminds me of the shock jock in imperium
I'm an entertainer. I do this for money, and for fun. And I don't give a fuck about ZOG or the race war or any of that shit. I tell these jackasses what they want to hear, and they worship me for it. So fuck you, agent Zamparo. Can you open the door, please?
Nasty Hobbit

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 am

I don't think anybody is asking for a ban. Outside of his conspiracy bullshit he does post some interesting relevant stuff.
Sotha
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:24 am

Just let him read all the forums, and have a single priv forum that you must opt into to view where he can post his insane inane batshit crazy dribble.

I think the main thing is having it pub/new user accessible is that erryone thinks bittah is a crazy conspiracy forum now.
jazzymcsleazy
bittah freak
bittah freak

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 am

yeah his crap should move to a different forum... and hopefully also get some of the remaining community to start stimulating other discussions...
Sure, things are likely to pick up a bit again when midair comes out, but in the meantime we should still try and post stuff to keep things going... what movies have you seen recently, what books have you read, new games you're playing, current events, etc
I've been reasonably absent on here of late but I'll try and start some new things too
ColonelBlair

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Just let him read all the forums, and have a single priv forum that you must opt into to view where he can post his insane inane batshit crazy dribble.

I think the main thing is having it pub/new user accessible is that erryone thinks bittah is a crazy conspiracy forum now.
Yeah I think an opt in to imp solution is probably best or banish him to tardsville and then hide tardsville from recent posts.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:38 pm

Only one person voted no, I wonder who that is?
lol, that was me, despite being the first person to complain about Imp's attempt to turn this into his FB page. But what Shakey said, if he doesn't actually engage in meaningful discussion, then boot him
dumbo
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 pm

Yeah I think an opt in to imp solution is probably best or banish him to tardsville and then hide tardsville from recent posts.
....done one better. Gave him his own section (in the aptly named The Outhouse)!!! read it / comment in it at your own peril!!!
Riker
bittah Police
bittah Police

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm sorry guys - You may not know my true intentions. I mean well
I want to:
- expand your boundaries
- open your minds to the truth

Not everything i post is 100% watertight. But I believe this system is corrupt to the core - all the way up the pyramid of control.

It really makes me sick how people still watch mainstream media and lap that shit up - especially when it aligns with their political persuasion.

2 things that piss me off considerably:

1. people who are over 30 can look up at the sky and see lines across the sky - and NOT FUCKING REMEMBER THEIR CHILDHOOD WITH PERFECT CLOUDS AND NO LINES/BLANKET SHIT SKY

2. 9/11 - disbelievers of inside job. THE FUCKING EVIDENCE IS IN YOUR FUCKING FACE. FUCK. REALLY PISSED ME OFF THAT YOU CAN'T.SEE.THE.FUCKING.EVIDENCE.RIGHT.THERE.

Anyways.... Once you knock 1 brick out of your brain block ie you work out one part of the whole brainfuck control "matrix" ie. you FINALLY start believing in 1 significant difference in history - You might start picking apart EVERYTHING that you thought was true.

So yeah... Not everything i post is true... Noone can be right all the time. But much of it is close to the truth imo. I know most of you think i'm batshit. Up to you. I mean well - I want to wake people up. Peace.

ps As for not replying - There is always DEBUNKING, shills, anti-truth sites etc that will oppose the truth of anything. Anyone can quote these sites and appear on the highhorse. Some are very mainstream and accepted sources. There is a whole umbrella/saturation/monopoly controlling the narrative of the masses. Why should i waste my time micromanaging arguments on small scale??? PRobably gunna be wasting more time than i can afford. I'd love to argue all day and night - I just can't afford to.
ImPaLoR
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN!

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 pm

k changed my mind, ban
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 pm

so there weren't contrails in the 80s ? :lol:

i saw them, could be the fluoride talking tho.

edit: rofl dj
Nasty Hobbit

[ignore]