bittah.com!~ bittah updates - Page 2

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now

Midair

Playing now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:20 pm

tried ctrl-refresh and just tried deleting cookies+cache and it didn't fix it, though I didnt think it was likely to seeing as the issue persists across multiple browsers on multiple computers. anyway, no big deal, I can live with it for now, just a bit annoying. thx for all your hard work :buttplug:
Shakey-Lo
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!

[ignore]

Post » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 pm

tried ctrl-refresh and just tried deleting cookies+cache and it didn't fix it, though I didnt think it was likely to seeing as the issue persists across multiple browsers on multiple computers. anyway, no big deal, I can live with it for now, just a bit annoying. thx for all your hard work :buttplug:
Did something on bittah's end that may help, if not just hold out and it will get fixed with the upgrade. Upgrade has been pretty time consuming which is I guess why it's been put off for so long :lol:

At the end of the day I'd like to get it done though as we will probably get an influx of midair players sooner or later and it should make it easier to maintain in the future.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:35 pm

I used to admin the bittah codebase so I know how crappy it is. There are some secret squirrel features that were built into it on my request and those features are still available, so I know the code base is approx. 15yrs old in some parts. Best thing to do is to move all the customisations to the themes and use a vanilla code base.
RaVPup
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:44 pm

omgwtfbbq
NextWish
bittah

[ignore]