bittah.com!~ Trump '37
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- Project Broom
- The Apocalypse is here !!! Lets play some T1 Bases Cunts.
- WELCOME BACK TO BITTAH YOU TOSSERS
- New logo for Bittah
A final response to the "Tell me why Trump is a fascist" question, from https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpa ... rump_is_a/
Trump openly calls for the U.S to commit war crimes and advocates for the murder of innocent women and children.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/ ... y-members/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 12496.html
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/ ... -families/
http://www.dailywire.com/news/3891/trum ... n-shapiro/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ommit-war/
Trump doubles down after veterans speak out claiming U.S soldiers would not commit war crimes or torture children even if ordered to. Trump responds with, “They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.“
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ommit-war/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... onald-tru/
http://theweek.com/speedreads/610361/do ... war-crimes
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/opinio ... -0011.html
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donal ... t-refuse-h
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/a-retir ... ar-crimes/
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/3/1/do ... commit_war
Trump on torture: “Even if it doesn’t work they probably deserved it anyway.”
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/opinions/ ... n-torture/
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pat ... deserve-it
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... deserve-it
Trump renews calls for torture citing public executions and mass rape committed by ISIS promising for the U.S to do the same, “fighting fire with fire.”
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/t ... ng-torture
Trump says Geneva Conventions a problem and needs to be changed since, US soldiers are to afraid to do their job due to laws which outline the definition of war crimes.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop- ... 4?cmpid=sf
Trump threatens to shoot down Russian planes starting war with Russia.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-us-s ... ail-454902
Trump says he, "won’t rule out” using nuclear weapons in Europe.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 61101.html
Trump calls for a global nuclear rearmament.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... thinks-so/
http://time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to- ... ear-genie/
Trump says he would declare a World War as President.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2712682
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/ ... ce-france/
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump ... ld-war-iii
Trump's solution for high gas prices is to violate The Geneva Convention by invading several of America's allies in the Middle East and Africa unprovoked to forcibly seize the oil fields for himself.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04 ... -iraq.html
http://www.forbes.com/sites/williampent ... 0458db29b9
When asked for clarification about the above mentioned plan to steal land from multiple nations on two different continents Trump responded with, “We’re not stealing anything. We’re taking.“
http://content.time.com/time/specials/p ... 45,00.html
Trump says during debate he wants to invade Syria with 30,000 soldiers.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/ ... oops-isis/
Trump runs TV add promising to seize foreign oil fields.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... paign.html
Trump promises mandatory Death Penalty for anyone accused of murdering a police officer despite no legal grounds to impose that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... -officers/
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/10/politics/ ... h-penalty/
Trump thinks lethal injection is “too comfortable” Wants to devise a more painful way to execute people.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/0 ... l-justice/
The man Trump hired to write his books for him says he honestly believes Trump would start a nuclear war if president.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... -tells-all
Anne Frank's sister (now 86 years old) says that Trump reminds her of Hitler.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/politics/ ... lf-hitler/
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-Un endorses Donald Trump.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... nald-trump
http://nationalreport.net/kim-jong-un-e ... ald-trump/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-north ... SKCN0YN35S
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2655453
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/ ... orth-korea
Russian leader with history of human rights abuses Vladimir Putin endorses Trump.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 08601.html
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/vlad ... ouncement/
Imam of known Islamic Terrorist (Omar Mateen) endorses Trump.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -pro-trump
K.K.K endorses Trump.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/a-lot-o ... ses-trump/
http://www.snopes.com/2016/05/02/klan-l ... ses-trump/
Convicted Neo-Nazi Terrorist Don Black endorses Trump.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-he ... te-2015-12
http://www.nationalmemo.com/an-extremel ... ald-trump/
Chinese Communist Party endorses Trump.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... trump.html
Serbian War Criminal Vojislav Seselj endorses Trump.
http://reverbpress.com/world/trump-just ... ill-video/
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... back-trump
Greek Neo-Nazi leader Ilias Panagiotaros endorses Trump.
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/8/11388844/tr ... -neo-nazis
White supremacist cult leader August Kreis III endorses Trump during sentencing hearing after he is found guilty of child molestation.
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crim ... 49878.html
Russian Fascist Aleksandr Dugin endorses Trump.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr ... ndorsement
https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.c ... der-dugin/
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/11142048/du ... mp-endorse
Trump brags about endorsement from convicted murderer and repeatedly accused fraudster Don King.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... eat-system
Trump praises Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/05 ... ein/211359
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/ ... terrorism/
Trump retweets quote from Italian Dictator Benito Mussolini.
http://time.com/4240330/donald-trump-be ... ini-quote/
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d ... mussolini/
Trump uses picture of Nazi soldiers in official campaign poster.
https://news.vice.com/article/donald-tr ... ewstwitter
Trump picks famed Neo-Nazi White Supremacist Leader as Delegate.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... california
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article ... California
http://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-picks ... -delegate/
Trump's son gives interview with Holocaust denying radio show host who wants to bring back slavery. Trump then gives the radio host press credentials and invites him to events.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Polit ... _interview
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop- ... 0?lo=ap_c1
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... radio-show
http://www.nationalmemo.com/donald-trum ... premacist/
Trump tweets anti-Semitic Hillary Clinton picture created by Neo-Nazis.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/ ... y-clinton/
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/03/ ... nazis.html
https://mic.com/articles/147711/donald- ... .Z7LCceAS9
http://time.com/4392186/donald-trump-st ... -backlash/
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump- ... avid-post/
Legal Experts find dozens of Trump policy propositions that would violate the constitution. “Trump is threat to rule of law.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/po ... power.html
Trump Retweets message from Pro-Hitler, white genocide Twitter account multiple times.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/t ... tm-retweet
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/43 ... itter-user
http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-retw ... jewmerica/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2506735
Law Scholars agree, in order to enact plans Trump would have to violate First Amendment, Fifth Amendment, Bill of Rights, 14th Amendment, due process, equal protection, and the doctrine of enumerated and limited executive powers.
http://reason.com/blog/2015/11/20/donal ... he-1st-ame
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donal ... nstitution
The ACLU made a list of all of Trumps unconstitutional propositions. (It’s 28 pages long.)
https://action.aclu.org/sites/default/f ... pmemos.pdf
Trump's Immigration plan unconstitutional.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/1685/no-d ... en-shapiro
https://ggulawreview.org/2016/03/30/tru ... itutional/
http://rare.us/story/why-trumps-border- ... servative/
Trump's Muslim plan unconstitutional.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /77007942/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el ... ms-n476041
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2015/12/08/is- ... itutional/
http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/1 ... e-m/207420
Trump pledges to open up Libel Laws on Newspapers in order to curb Freedom of the Press.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... uld-do-it/
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/26/471846238 ... to-be-kept
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/26/media/d ... ibel-laws/
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/tru ... reporters/
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... g-lawsuits
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... -amendment
http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/22/don ... ibel-laws/
http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/diaz ... 871309.php
Trump fights against separation of Church and State.
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... mas-2016-1
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... dom-relig/
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/11/ ... ts-is.html
Trump promises to violate freedom of religion and freedom of speech to force retail workers to say Merry Christmas again.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/18/trump ... res-video/
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c ... -should-be
Trump argues for the repeal of the 14th Amendment (Which would allow for the creation of a government similar to the totalitarian police state from the novel Starship Troopers in which Americans could only earn their rights through loyalty to the government.)
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/ ... stitution/
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... ate-2015-8
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la ... story.html
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... hright-ci/
Co-Chair of Trump's Presidential campaign calls for black attorney general to be lynched.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/ ... a-20160706
http://www.wgrz.com/news/racist-tweet-f ... /265174441
Top Trump ally threatens GOP delegates who won’t vote for Trump with being executed for treason.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/you-sho ... -delegate/
Senior Trump Campaign staffer calls for police to make black community leader and political opponent “disappear”
http://www.essence.com/2016/07/11/trump ... -disappear
Trump's right hand man made millions working for Arms Dealers, Dictators and War Criminals and defending them from allegations of torture and genocide.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... lobby.html
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/t ... tators-and
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... st-clients
Trump supporter arrested building pipe bombs to target Muslims.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... slims.html
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Ri ... t_BAYBrand
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Ri ... t_BAYBrand
Trump supporting ex-cop calls for, “lone-wolf patriots” to murder blacks at The GOP convention.
http://deadstate.org/ex-cop-posts-video ... onvention/
Trump supporter yells pro trump slogan before open firing and murdering 6 people.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2587675
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mazoo.html
Trump refuses to condemn violence committed by his supporters.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e ... SKCN0WM0RJ
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/wo ... lies-.html
http://www.japantoday.com/category/worl ... is-rallies
http://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-refus ... l-rallies/
Trump supporters chant at rally for Hillary to be lynched.
Trump supporters shout racist/sexist/homophobic chants at rallies.
http://politicalscrapbook.net/2016/06/a ... is-tweets/
Trump supporters try and ruin the life of the journalist who reported the above story.
Trump supporters send sexist/anti-semitic death threats to journalist.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/trump-s ... f-melania/
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... itic-abuse
Trump supporter physically attacks minorities at gas station.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/ ... 03602.html
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2016/03/ ... rs-attack/
Trump files DMCA notices to get micropenis painting taken off the internet. Art galleries refuse to exhibit it after threats of violence from Trump supporters over the depiction.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nude-trump-p ... 38442.html
Trump supporters send death threats to artist for making aforementioned painting of Trump depicting him with a small penis.
http://observer.com/2016/04/despite-dea ... in-london/
Trump supporters track down previously mentioned artist through home address and brutally assault her.
http://hyperallergic.com/297184/trump-s ... s-drawing/
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... ws_twitter
http://heatst.com/politics/artist-who-p ... supporter/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... trait.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/n ... -of-his-f/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2623129
Trump encourages his supporters to use violence, again and again and again.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/0 ... len/209176
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -be-viole/
http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-ra ... Tauyk_LiqK
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... vents.html
http://new.www.huffingtonpost.com/entry ... 5c91815913
http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/1000000 ... lence.html
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/ ... t-rallies/
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el ... es-n537101
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/trump-g ... -in-court/
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2 ... olence-now
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-te ... egal-fees/
http://gothamist.com/2016/03/13/donald_ ... nt_sup.php
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/ ... -violence/
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 2743363967
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/03/ ... y-violence
http://gokicker.com/2016/03/14/oh-yes-d ... -evidence/
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... er-assault
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/t ... oast-coast
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture ... is_events/
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/29/massive ... alifornia/
When asked for comments on two of his supporters who brutally beat and urinated on homeless man, Trump responds by defending the men as just being “passionate”.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... panic-man/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-c ... te-1516392
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/ ... story.html
http://national.suntimes.com/national-w ... ate-crime/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rters.html
Trump defends his supporters attacking man with, “He was obnoxious maybe he should have been roughed up.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... irmingham/
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/ ... r-beating/
http://www.vox.com/2015/11/22/9778330/t ... ly-violent
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-on-bla ... oughed-up/
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... up-2015-11
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vide ... bama-video
Trump tells crowd he would love to punch protesters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... -the-face/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 90981.html
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d ... -the-face/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politics/ ... lly-punch/
Trump may pay legal fees for supporters arrested for assault.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-t ... story.html
Trump supporters shout N-Word while they beat African American man so badly he’s hospitalized for concussion.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... crime.html
http://newsone.com/3292133/black-protes ... me-charge/
http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncenso ... z4BdP8m7xM
Mob of Trump supporters brutally attack meditating man for having sign saying, “America is already great.”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-tr ... est-signs/
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/watch-e ... reat-sign/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2488491
Trump claims pictures of woman savagely beaten was a Trump supporter assaulted by democrats until image revealed to have been a hoax showing actress Samara Weaving on the set of a Television show.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christiner ... l-n2174835
Trump supporters call for black man to be lynched and set on fire while shouting, “Sieg Heil!” at Trump rally.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/light-th ... rotesters/
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/15/donald_ ... r_on_fire/
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... rally.html
Trump Supporter laughs while attacking peaceful protesters and reporters with pepper spray.
http://uproxx.com/news/trump-supporters ... per-spray/
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/201 ... ers-video/
Trump supporters start physical altercations and spits on Latino after being “revved up” during rally.
http://www.salon.com/2015/10/15/donald_ ... s_violent/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2398331
Trump supporter who beat and kicked protester charged with assault.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sault.html
Trump supporter pepper sprays a 15-year-old girl point-blank in the face after she was sexually assaulted by another Trump supporter, shouting “nigger lover” as she attempted to run away.
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/30/trump_s ... _hometown/
Trump supporters attempt to provoke violence telling Jews to, “go back to fucking Auschwitz” and accosting black woman screaming in her face for her to “go back to Africa.”
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/198486/ ... rump-rally
http://tmznewsonline.net/donald-trump-i ... to-africa/
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/ne ... to-africa/
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... lack-woman
http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-supp ... ter-rally/
Trump supporter who sucker punched protester, “Next time, we might have to kill them.”
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/ ... o-kill-him
http://thegrio.com/2016/03/10/black-pro ... y-assault/
Trump bodyguard throws veteran White House photographer to the ground and chokes him.
http://time.com/4241899/donald-trump-ra ... is-morris/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/29/politics/ ... est-rally/
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... rally.html
Trump security refuses to allow black Muslim woman into event despite her having bought a ticket and being a Trump supporter. Yet let white anti-trump protesters into event. When confronted over the racism security guard says, “If I’m told by Trump’s campaign that some people can’t come in they can’t come in.”
http://eoinhiggins.com/here-come-the-br ... -campaign/
Trump brags he could murder someone and still not lose support.
http://newsone.com/3340157/donald-trump ... se-voters/
Trump holds event in Atlanta with GOP officials. Kicks the only black Republican official out of the event with no explanation.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/black-g ... planation/
Trump has dozens of black supporters ejected from his rally for no apparent reason.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bla ... 1f60ec98ba
Trump jokes about murdering reporters.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/21/politics/ ... reporters/
Trump responds to questions about violence committed by his supporters with:
“People come with tremendous passion and love for their country. When they see what’s going on in this country, they have anger that’s unbelievable. They don’t like seeing bad trade deals. They don’t like seeing higher taxes. There’s some anger. There’s also great love for the country. It’s a beautiful thing in many respects.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... n-rallies/
North Carolina Authorities consider prosecuting Trump over charges of inciting a riot.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... h-inciting
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -riot.html
http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/donald ... 201729567/
http://theweek.com/speedreads/612640/do ... iting-riot
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/n-c-sheriff ... nst-trump/
Trump calls for the execution of children.
(The Central Park Five were a group of minority boys aged 13 to 16 accused of attacking and raping a white woman back in 1989.)
After buying ad space in four New York Newspapers calling for the death penalty to be brought back for these black children. Trump was quoted saying about the boys:
“They should be forced to suffer! Criminals must be told that their CIVIL LIBERTIES END WHEN AN ATTACK ON OUR SAFETY BEGINS!“ ― Donald Trump
Years later after DNA evidence proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the boys were innocent and falsely convicted Trump refused to apology for his statements claiming they were still “somehow probably guilty”
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... e-new-york
http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-david ... -park-five
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... wsrc%5Etfw
Trump says if alive during World War 2 he “might have” supported the Japanese internment camps.
http://time.com/4140050/donald-trump-mu ... nternment/
Trump considers plan to replace all Muslim TSA agents.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2695675
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-t ... d=40269164
Trump wants to appoint his sister as the next Supreme Court Justice.
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/201 ... -believes/
Trump says the Chinese government "showed strength" in response to the Tienanmen Square protests in which they massacred between 250 to 3,000 civilians and peaceful protesters.
“The Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -interview
Trump calls for the execution of Edward Snowden. "Kill the Traitor"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... l-traitor/
Public Policy Polling polls Trump supporters and discovers:
60% Support banning Muslims from entering the United States (Unconstitutional)
50% Support the Confederate flag hanging on the capital grounds
30% Support shutting down all mosques in the United States (Unconstitutional)
30% Wish the South won the civil war (Treason)
25% Islam should be illegal in the United States (Unconstitutional and the best example of what a violation of the first amendment would be)
25% Support the policy of Japanese Internment (Unconstitutional)
20% Support banning homosexuals from entering the United States (Unconstitutional)
10% Say Whites are a superior race
^ (11% aren’t sure one way or another)
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/ ... _21616.pdf
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.co ... ng_the_u_s
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/gues ... g-america/
The Economist polls Trump supporters and discovers:
15% disapprove of slavery being abolished (Unconstitutional and morally wrong)
^ (Another 20% aren’t sure one way or another)
50% support the use of torture on foreign enemy combatants (Violates not only domestic but International Laws)
^ (Another 25% aren’t sure one way or another)
https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/c ... plines.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/upsho ... share&_r=2
It wont really matter that much, even if elected executive power still only goes so far , it will more just have negative impacts domestically in terms of political stability (lol) and ability to make effective policy work (double lol)
He is a populist with almost no say in the party and will have little influence over congress
hillary will get way more done which is seemingly better but most likely worse
https://twitter.com/kevinroose/status/8 ... 1892251648
p.s. i have no idea how to embed this, if any mod could do this for me it would be appreciated
Those scenes at Berkeley Uni were ugly, kids beating each other with poles, whacking chicks in the head and spraying people with pepper spray etc...going to end badly big time
All a massive distraction from chemtrails IMO
https://np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comme ... ?context=3
Better read there but ill copy/paste below with odd formatting in case it is removed.
* July 8, 2016 - Trump [associate Carter Page](https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... -interview) visits Moscow and receives an [offer of equity from Russia in a massive Russian oil deal if Trump will lift US/EU sanctions.](http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-p ... ier-2017-1) These sanctions have [crippled the Russian economy and hamstrung their oligarchy.](http://www.forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/20 ... 97241c4c2f)
* July 18, 2016 - Trump's team makes one tweak to the RNC platform: [a pro-Russia softening of our stance on their invasion of Ukraine/Crimea.](https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 24cd53f46b)
* July 22, 2016 - Wikileaks dumps the DNC emails on the eve of the Democratic National Convention, helping hold down Clinton's favorability[ among an incensed left](https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2 ... &strip=all) and [boosting Trump's RNC bump](https://www.digitalshadows.com/blog-and ... -election/) while holding Clinton to her lowest polling of the cycle.
* July 27, 2016 - Trump tells the press that [he would consider lifting sanctions on Russia and "jokingly" instructs Russia to continue to hack Clinton "if they're listening."](http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive ... ea/493280/) It would be his last press conference of the election.
Now, of course, we know that:
* The hacking [was directed by Russia to help Trump win the election](https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 31a5e9ccd1).
* Wikileaks [timed their dumps to hurt Clinton's campaign.](https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/p ... inton.html)
What has the Trump team been up to since then?
* Trump advisor [Carter Page is under investigation for his ties to Russia.](http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... cow-214283) He's [continued to visit Moscow](https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/worl ... ussia.html) in spite of that investigation.
* The man who most likely offered Page the deal to offer to Trump was found [dead from gun shot wounds in the back of his car in Moscow in December.](https://cgrozev.wordpress.com/2017/01/1 ... ds-part-1/) The Russian state press has called his death a heart attack since the initial report (...in the back of his car, in an alley).
* Trump advisor [Paul Manafort, who left his official role as campaign chair last summer, is under investigation for his ties to Russia.](https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/p ... trump.html) Manafort reemerged after the election [to advise Trump on cabinet positions...](http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... picks.html)
* Rex Tillerson, former Exxon CEO, [emerged as a dark horse candidate for Secretary of State shortly thereafter.](https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/p ... trump.html) Tillerson has extensive [business ties to Russian oil and lobbied for a reduction in sanctions while at Exxon.](http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2 ... 2ae3e63a63) He has deep ties to the company that [offered Carter Page the equity deal](http://www.reuters.com/article/us-exxon ... UE20120418), may be [hiding oil assets in offshore tax shelters](https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12 ... ssia-deals) as he [has in the past, and has been awarded the Russian Order of Friendship honor by Putin.](https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... il-company)
* Former military intelligence officer, and Trump's National Security Advisor, Gen. Michael Flynn [is under investigation for his communications with Russia following a December increase in sanctions by Pres. Obama.](http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2017/01/2 ... hael-Flynn) The Trump team have defended those calls with [various conflicting explanations.](http://www.newsweek.com/trump-must-come ... lls-547583) After getting kicked out of the Obama DIA for his insubordination and islamaphobia, [Flynn - the veteran intelligence office, cozied up to Putin.](https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... d3442c0278)
* Finally there is Trump advisor Roger Stone - a former [business partner to Paul Manafort](http://content.time.com/time/magazine/a ... 03,00.html) who cut his teeth in politics as one of [Nixon's dirty trixsters.](https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 7ef7daf4dc) Stone outed himself as a back-channel communicator [between Wikileaks's Assagne and the Trump campaign](https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... oger-stone) back in November. In his spare time before the election, Stone [led the charge to cement the election as rigged in case of a Clinton victory.](https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... tion-claim) He is also [under investigation by US intelligence](https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/p ... ation.html).
During the campaign many described [Trump as a useful idiot of Russia](https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-12-16/ ... eful-idiot). His actions since then may determine that an underestimation.
* Trump is [speaking with Putin soon regarding the lifting of sanctions.](http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... sideration)
* Leaks, unsubstantiated though given the above hardly far fetched, have [identified Trump as a Russian asset cultivated over at least the last five years.](http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... nald-trump)
* Allegations have emerged that Russia has both the carrot of the oil money and [the stick of kompromat - incriminating evidence used as blackmail - to encourage Trump's pro-Putin action.](http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... disturbing)
* Russia has arrested two high ranking Russian cyber intelligence officials for treason - [potentially because of their role as US spies.](http://wccftech.com/fsb-official-us-spy-russia/)
* A third Russian hacker is currently in a US-Russian tug of war while [in jail in Prague, with a potential connection to the Huma Abedin](https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... in-dropbox) emails that were discovered in October and which may have tipped the election to Trump.
* Russian officials are [celebrating the election of Trump and are joyous over their efforts to elect him.](https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... dff8a035e8)
* John McCain laments that [we have no unified response to Russian cyber-intrusion, which he likened to an act of war.](https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... er-warfare)
Let's revisit Rex W Tillerson, the ex CEO of ExxonMobil who has been appointed to Secretary of State? Well we know that...
* Tillerson was given around [2 million Exxon shares](http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/investi ... ald-trump/) valued at $181 million at current prices - to be vested over next 10 years. Exxon agreed to cancel the shares and just put the cash value into a blind investment trust (with no oil shares). He has apparently also sold his current 600,000 shares.
* However, we don't know if Tillerson has connections to Exxon through undisclosed offshore companies. For example it was reported in Dec that [leaked files](https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... il-company) showed he was a Director of a Russian subsidiary of Exxon called Exxon Neftegas, which had never been publicly reported. Exxon has said he is no longer a Director. But Exxon has created more than [67 offshore companies](https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12 ... ssia-deals) in the Bahamas alone.
* We also know that Tillerson personally negotiated with Sechin a [massive oil deal](http://www.reuters.com/article/us-exxon ... UE20120418) between Rosneft & ExxonMobil that was put on hold due to sanctions. It's estimated the deal could be worth upward of $500 billion.
BIG difference between illegal aliens (what clinton and obama talked about) and legal green card holding ones who have jobs families, homes in the states etc.
He believes in nothing but his own avarice.
Except the supremacy of people who look more like him than not.
He is a classic hyper narcissist - border sociopath.
I would have no problem with his death except it would likely cause more conflict.
There is totally a pee pee tape. I think the Steele dossier is progressively being proven more true.