bittah.com!~ Java to C#
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.
Moderator: Super Moderators
- Recent Topics
- my favorite PUBG glitches
- DST is over, sunday base pugs will resume
- What are you watching? TV Megathread (now with added sticky)
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
- April Q&A session with BugsPray
Is anyone aware of any shortcuts I can take without having to rewrite my entire codebase from either Java or Objective C?
Also does anyone have experience with JSON APIs?
I've tried a couple of json apis in C# - .net has some built in offerings but I didn't like them. I found a snippet somewhere - forgot what it was called - but it took json input and slapped it into a dynamic table, which was fun to work with but not particularly clean. But it did allow me to more or less copypaste some JS functions from another project, which was nice.