bittah.com!~ Because Origin threads are always well received...

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 12:51 am

Because Origin threads are always well received...

Good game.

In the end our Hayne (Jarryd) was more effective than your Hayne (Shayne).

1 - 0
Bongoloid
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 9:08 am

lol you're a fgt

NSW won in the tenth minute. ... not just the game but the series. gg
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 9:35 am

Nah... cherry evens will work hard, and will cement his place as the permanent halfback in QLD.

2nd game will be QLD smashing win. 3rd rinse and repeat
ImPaLoR
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN!

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 am

That's a nice dream to have - did you watch the game? The Great DCE was like a deer in the headlights. .... he was way out of his league And JT choked, hard. .... seemed like he was lost too. ... I do agree that the selectors will keep dce from now on. .. at least I hope they do anyway, club>state, and origin has cost the Club enough imo .... our season is pretty well done now, Coopz will be out for a while, Billy and cam both took knocks too. gg see you next year!
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 10:40 am

hardest battle for the roaches is winning on qld home ground
TOMbombadill
unsettled

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 12:14 pm

DCE clearly didn't train at halfback, it just goes to show how much Queensland rely on their pet plays from the middle. He'll be up to speed by game 2. Cronk is overrated anyway, no way is losing him an excuse.
Bongoloid
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 1:11 pm

nsw defence was too strong and qld attack too weak.

qld passing was terrible, they couldn't seem to land them in the right spot without fucking up the receivers momentum. also quite a few promising passes down the line with wingers at full speed ended with DCE getting tackled. will be a good game #2.
Nasty Hobbit
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 3:23 pm

I know you're saying these things to get a rise out of me.... and if I wasn't at work I'd take all the bait. .... but I will say this much. ...dce didn't train at half? ?? Of course he would have! He's meant to be the superstar halfback. ... but he proved to the world he's just another bog average player ....anyone with a working set of eyes could see that.
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 8:46 pm

nsw defence was too strong
I'm not quick to praise NSW....but their defence was top notch - G.I. Joe wasn't getting good ball, that's because the D was too good (although i was gobsmacked when he only had Hayne to beat, and passed the ball.....that's not the G.I. i know...) But their goal line defence all the way to the end was great....wrapping up Billy at the end told the story of the game imo. The passing was terrible, but the 'overrated' Cronk was gone....and i don't care what anyone says - he's the best at organizing an attack out of anyone I've ever seen play....and his kicks are almost always perfect (i do stress *almost*)

Deadset, I'd lay it on JT......he could have (should have?) stepped up and taken control when Cooper went off....he didn't, and missed a couple of conversions we're used to seeing him nail (his reaction each time told the story....he was really dirty with himself) but beyond that, he did not take care of the attack - he was as much a passenger as DCE was.....if anyone in the Queensland team is overrated it's JT - future immortal? I don't think so!

That said, if QLD are to win game 2, JT has to turn up - and i reckon he will (honestly i'm more worried about a fired up JT this weekend.....no big 3? Angry JT? Cowboys have to put 50 on the Storm!! :evil: )

What do you guys think of the Reynolds tackle? Apparently he'll get two weeks with an early guilty plea.....i honestly thought there was nothing in it.......although i was pretty alone in that thought last night....here i am, defending a Bulldogs and NSW player...and i don't even like either of them.....felt kinda dumb and left said argument swiftly :laugh:
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

yeah, looked accidental to me. too soon since that guy recently broke his own neck.

on a positive note, the text messages i got from bongo and his brother last night were far less abusive than usual for this time of year :wink:
Nasty Hobbit

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 10:00 pm

too soon since that guy recently broke his own neck.
:laugh: intentional or not, that's well said - silly bloke put his head in the wrong spot.....definitely feel for him...but the moment it happened i was all 'Did he just do a Reynolds?' (i think it was Reynolds that went full retard and decided that going head first after being lifted was a good idea) then he didn't get up and i felt like a dick.....but i'll stick by my assessment of him causing it more than the tackle itself.

I reckon NSW will win the series....they pretty much have to wrap it up in 2 games...but i think they'll do just that (unfortunately) Expect more positive messages :)
aristo-
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 pm

I can fix that.
Bongoloid
banhammer
banhammer

[ignore]