bittah.com!~ E-Cigs - Page 4

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now

Midair

Playing now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: E-Cigs

Imp - synth stuff is constantly changing to dodge the law, which is a huge contributor to the reason they're evil.
SkymarshallHeff
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:17 pm

An ex colleague of mine had a srs cig-addiction -

Solution: hypnosis

he even tested it out - he reckons that he couldnt stand the feeling/taste and never smoked again :).
Ya I can back you up on this.
My uncle smoked a pack a day and wanted to quit, so he saw a hypnosis dude :D day after had a smoke and felt sick. He hasn't smoked since.
It works on some people I'd say, not all.
XU1
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 am

^ reminds me of a clockwork orange...
Shakey-Lo
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!
It's not Down Syndrome .... honest!

[ignore]

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:37 am

I just can't get over how big an industry e-cigs are. I though maybe a few companies and users but there are literally 500 companies and the users are going to surpass normal cigarette smokers sometime soon.
RaVPup
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 am

Sales of these have been banned in WA, no?
KFC
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 am

It works on some people I'd say, not all.
This.

Hypnosis is effective, but not for everyone. Just like nicotine patches aren't for everyone - and how some people can cold turkey, whereas others would likely go on a rampage.

I tried hypnosis when I was a teen as I used to be a super fussy eater. It dint work for me, but i did manage to break down my own mental barriers when I became aware they were actually nothing more than mental barriers. But Christ, when getting hypnotized, it certainly knocked me out during the sessions. I found that pretty impressive. My wife has had good success with it and her fear of flying.
Deepjay

[ignore]

Post » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 am

I've had hypnosis done and it's effective but I wasn't using it for cigarette withdrawal. Can't wait to get my watermelon flavor!
RaVPup
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 11:07 pm

I finally got my hands on a serious vaporizer. The Rebel from Vaporzone. I'm loving it so far, but I think I will use a different e-liquid next time. I might go for the higher nicotine and synthetic base since I heard the synthetic base gives a better throat hit.

w00t - Loving this e-cig shit.

PS - The vaporizers and liquids are banned in WA. Please back this guy if you don't want them to outlaw e-cigs in the rest of AU. Crowd fund - http://www.gofundme.com/ecigs-our-right-to-choose

Thanks a million!
RaVPup
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 11:49 pm

I finally got my hands on a serious vaporizer. The Rebel from Vaporzone. I'm loving it so far, but I think I will use a different e-liquid next time. I might go for the higher nicotine and synthetic base since I heard the synthetic base gives a better throat hit.

w00t - Loving this e-cig shit.

PS - The vaporizers and liquids are banned in WA. Please back this guy if you don't want them to outlaw e-cigs in the rest of AU. Crowd fund - http://www.gofundme.com/ecigs-our-right-to-choose

Thanks a million!
yeah go with a PG (Propylene glycol) based liquid over VG (Vegetable glycerin). If you smoke 12mg cigs you should try 18mg liquid.
PeTtY
bittah tardleader
bittah tardleader

[ignore]

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 12:12 am

Yeah I read somewhere that PG is better for vaping than VG. It's just when I was starting out, VG seemed the logical choice because it was organic. I was smoking 12mg B&H so I got the 12mg liquid. Next order I am going to get 18-24mg liquid and see how that goes.

I also read a new study that said that e-cigs have small particles that lodge in the lungs, but they are not sure if the particles are harmful or not. The particles are safe to ingest but they are not sure if inhalation is safe as well. Hope it turns out to be a red herring since I'm really enjoying the whole e-cig thing.
RaVPup
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:56 pm

I mainly want to be able to improve my fitness and still have that nicotine high.
You know trying to be fit is probably a better solution than any kind of E-Cig / Hypno therapy etc..

If you get into a good routine with goals and fucking bust your lungs to achieve real world gains you won't even feel like smoking.

Healthy Body = Healthy Mind.

When I train hard my ciggy intake probably reduces to a pack a week.. If i sloth around, drink beer and do sweet fuck all exercise it's probably closer to 5 packs a week.

After a good gym session or a 5km run, the last thing you will want to do is light up!
ikonz0r
annoyed

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 am

When you exercise hard, you burn alot more oxygen and increase the amount of free radical damage on your cells

you are literally rusting to death

smoking is fine keep at it
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Re: E-Cigs

When you exercise hard, you burn alot more oxygen and increase the amount of free radical damage on your cells

I always wondered about that - isn't the methodical destruction and recreation of your cells still kinda bad? Or am I overthinking biology?
SkymarshallHeff
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm

I always wondered about that - isn't the methodical destruction and recreation of your cells still kinda bad? Or am I overthinking biology?
if you imagine a chromosome is the shoelace and a telomere is the aglet(plastic bit keeps it from fraying) then every divide the telomere gets cleaved off abit protecting the chromosome itself from committing seppuku. Life is pretty hard for a cell, once you've lost your shoelace ends you're finished buddy

its abit like data storage back in the day, they could either save possibly corrupted data or dump the whole lot, they chose the latter and the body does the same, or in the case of cancer, it keeps on growing through telomerase and becomes an immortal corrupted cell, with a dark past, murdered parents and is sent off to wizard school

this is why the immune system dont wanna fuck with cancer cells as they are still your cells and not an invader, also why cancer research is so difficult since its not exactly a disease just a side effect of evolution, gl solving it

oh yeah i remember something about silkworm research, their telomere actually had replicate data so they had some functional immortality but i cant find the bloody article
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:06 am

I have never been a big smoker but did love my Cigars. December last year I bought one and I use an oil "Pipe 11mg" from a smoke-o shop here in the city I have found however some oil's burn the hell out of your throat but this stuff is smooth. I am a gym junky and also ride 80-100 klms on the weekends and my Cardio has improved so much it's like I never smoked. Cost factor as well is brilliant costing me approx $6 per week I suck on it at work and hide in the data room if need be :) wont set off smoke alarms either and no smell.

My battery is a EVOD with three settings from Low-Med-High and a ViVi-Nova container, from full lasts me about a day. Anyone wanting to give up Cigs I swear on these things I have no intention on giving this thing up atm.

A guy who works me imports his oil from over seas pre mixed and you can choose how strong you would like it. I can share the link if you PM me.
practor
annoyed

[ignore]