bittah.com!~ Myer Briggs Personality Test - Page 4

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:26 pm

heh.. yeah.. Mine's changed a bit. Not too much.

Also - if you have a score that is 50/50, it's interesting pretend your slightly more than 50% score is vice versa.

I got INTP and INTJ (The Scientist and The Thinker) mostly.
ImPaLoR
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN!

[ignore]

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:40 pm

it'll be different if you do it twice on the same day.
GoZFisH
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:45 am

Its not quite as bad a metric as horoscopes, but i dont think anything in behavioral science can be called quantitative.

Its also only half the battle, the other half is trying to force yourself to match them in order to reach that higher level of communication.

Except with chicks, they are too empathetic and can pickup on wat ur doing, its shithouse
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 am

Re: Myer Briggs Personality Test

Its not quite as bad a metric as horoscopes, but i dont think anything in behavioral science can be called quantitative.

Its also only half the battle, the other half is trying to force yourself to match them in order to reach that higher level of communication.

Except with chicks, they are too empathetic and can pickup on wat ur doing, its shithouse

fuckin

wot
SkymarshallHeff
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:42 am

hehe.

I feel the test is pretty accurate for me.

That's all i know
ImPaLoR
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN!

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:14 am

INFP
Monk
bittah

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:39 am

fuckin

wot
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:53 am

the other half is trying to force yourself to match them in order to reach that higher level of communication.
for realz???
so you read your daily horoscope and try and make it come true?
GoZFisH

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:12 pm

the other half is trying to force yourself to match them in order to reach that higher level of communication.
for realz???
so you read your daily horoscope and try and make it come true?
no man i just try and match the personality and language used by the other person so they feel more comfortable and less competitive or hostile. I don't really like myer briggs over the four temperaments or visual/kin/auditory but its not all quackery as you suppose

i understand not everyone can be fucked doing it, the tedium and effort for seemingly little gain, perhaps im just constantly checking to see if it still works but only a few have responded badly since they were better at it than me
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:34 pm

sorry. I misunderstood.

what you're doing is establishing empathy and making the other person feel comfortable through non verbal communication, and quite possibly paraphrasing what they have said to help establish rapport.

see what I did there?
GoZFisH

[ignore]

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Nasty Hobbit

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:36 am

sorry. I misunderstood.

what you're doing is establishing empathy and making the other person feel comfortable through non verbal communication, and quite possibly paraphrasing what they have said to help establish rapport.
Yes its like that and some of it is for me too

so i dont kill them and melt them down to water the lawn

People are inherently selfish since thats what makes up our sense of self, our long and short term memory structure, our entire sentience and consciousness. Altruism is a myth and everyone is their own most important person, but they are a commodity and require interacting with

which leads me to my innate dissatisfaction with them(and myself); why i try to make it easier

you prob already know this one but if someone starts a sentence with the words 'it's not' like 'it's not that i like to be seen' they've tried to hide the exact truth of how they feel, that person actually likes to be seen.
'it's not that i actually want to cut your legs and arms off first so you fit more easily in my tub' etc
philmarcracken
bittah doyen
bittah doyen

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:39 pm

People are inherently selfish since thats what makes up our sense of self, our long and short term memory structure, our entire sentience and consciousness. Altruism is a myth and everyone is their own most important person, but they are a commodity and require interacting with
Yes, although I tend to go along more with the theory that it's our genes that are selfish, hence why no one loves you like your mum (your dad doesn't love you like your mum because he's not 100% sure you're his kid).

Friendship is based on reciprocity. It's a concept I haven't wanted to accept. But I've come to realise, forget trying to build rapport, it's just easier to be useful to people if you want friends. Of course, douche bags who are only nice to people who can do something for them, and treat others like shit, it can be argued that they are short sighted, and don't realise burning bridges can come back to bite them on the bum.
dumbo
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 pm

it's our genes that are selfish
I knew there had to be another living person who has read that book. <3
punk
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Myer Briggs Personality Test

I read a book about that book -_-
dumbo
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:46 pm

I hate you again. Equilibrium achieved.
punk
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:07 pm

I Read that book "The selfish gene" right?

Fascinating stuff.

Can definitely say that the "selfish gene" theory changed my way of thinking perma
ImPaLoR
PLEASE EXPLAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN!

[ignore]