bittah.com!~ Fitness and exercise thead Mk n+1 - Page 32

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now

Midair

Playing now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:12 am

I peak for competition so its a little different but i dont find the eating hard anymore, its the brutal training and fatigue that kills me

The lean eating is easier if u never ever break from it, the minute i start eating normal food again i find it hard to go back...that works for me anyway
whitewhale
bittah, jaded, anti social freak
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 pm

Yeah, I agree. Once you fall off the healthy eating wagon, it's very hard to get back on for me.

I also agree that what bodyfat % method you use is arbitrary, as long as you're consistent with it to compare to. I haven't had my bodyfat done in years. I just measure my abdominal skinfold, which takes 2 secs, and I know that 5mm means I'm really lean, and anything under 12mm is fairly good shape (22 atm >.<)
dumbo
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Regarding the eating, yeah it’s damn hard when you fall off the wagon. I do keto dieting and need to restrict carbs pretty hard core to get into the keto zone. Once I come off the keto diet, as I have been for the last two weeks, it’s damn hard to get back on it. The thing that keeps me going is that I know that the body will be back in keto in a few days or so and that I will feel pretty awesome when I am back in the zone. Everyone has a different body and different ways motivate themselves. You have to do what works for you and keeps you going.
RaVPup
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]