bittah.com!~ November 2018 - Tribes 20yr Anniversary - Page 3

Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Midair gaming hub for the Australia and New Zealand communities.
We don't mention vengeance or ascend.

bittah:// Community / Safe House / 

Moderator: Super Moderators

Discord

Online now
  • Recent Topics
1 2 3 4 5

Post » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Re:

Where are deepkick, gwinch, spides, and the rest? Need numbers for a NZ catch-up.
So Auckland catchup at Stages on Queen St, right?
dumbo
corporal bittah
corporal bittah

[ignore]

Post » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:07 am

Re: November 2018 - Tribes 20yr Anniversary

Hello my Oceanic friends. My name is Lyon, I'm an old Tribes 1 base player and somehow I am still playing LT. I am working on organizing a Tribes 20th Anniversary Event/Weekend/Reunion and an LT tournament. I know you guys are planning in person meetups which is way fucking cooler than just playing Tribes but why not do both? I've been trying to get in touch with all of the Tribes communities out there to see if we can get a global coordinated 20th Anniversary.

I'm currently targeting the weekend of Friday, November 30th - Sunday, December 2nd. It's a bit too early to start putting together the times for actual events but I would like to organize an LT tournament and expand from there. You guys are more than welcome to play in the tournament but obviously ping would be a major issue. If you guys want to have your own tournament, field a team in ours, or join a US team I think that'd be fun and cool.

To coordinate we built a website, www.playt1.com / www.playt1.com/20-years-of-tribes/, and are using the Tribes Talk Discord (https://discord.gg/sYUKcGP).

We have pubs almost every night starting at 8pm Eastern/NYC time so definitely come play. A couple of NZ guys still play T1 with the US folks and we have one player from Guam. They can help you setup your config to make the best of the shitty ping. I know danger just put up a T1 server as well so I'd be happy to get my ass kicked playing on your server too to make it fair :).
Lyon
user

[ignore]

Post » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:26 am

For those who can't be bothered converting - 8pm NYC time is 10am Melbourne time the following morning.
ColonelBlair
bittah, jaded, anti social freak

[ignore]

Post » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:49 am

I am now 47 and may be to tired to attend
GoZFisH

[ignore]

Post » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:43 am

Re:

Where are deepkick, gwinch, spides, and the rest? Need numbers for a NZ catch-up.
Still in East Auckland. It's my safe place.
Grinch
annoyed

[ignore]